Who the hell is running the country exactly?

Who the hell is running the country exactly?
It’s certainly not these two chucklefucks.

Attached: time-biden-harris.jpg (2363x3150, 1.97M)

God

Jews.

I would say Soros, but considering that USA have just killed globalism with its own hands, I'm not sure.

George Soros the Nazi collaborator. Got all his money from Hitler because he squealed on all the other kikes.

Obama

Attached: B9B5615F-257B-40AB-BAB4-A0FE82188137.png (900x675, 684.01K)

2pbp.
Fuck you judea. You got run out of every country you’ve set foot in. Your time is nigh. I welcome the anti christ because it will bring your eternal demise. Nigger faggot jews. I hate you

Men in black suits in Washington, according to Putin. I think he meant the yids.

why does he look so... crispy?

Attached: 1596051365326.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

Go back to Cuba with your dub s

spbp

Time does that to people

Soros is deliberately high-viz, as it is his job to maintain the attention of those who would otherwise dig even deeper for the truth. In the grand scheme of things, he is more of a field soldier than a puppetmaster. Fuck that ballsack faced prick.

>Who the hell is running the country exactly?

WEF Globalists.

Attached: Soros on Time.jpg (434x575, 59.41K)

spbp

NICE JOKE ASS

Attached: jews in the msm.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Attached: 34346346.jpg (1800x2313, 672.57K)

It's the fires of Hell burning him from the inside out.

Attached: IMG_8390-1.jpg (720x888, 176.75K)

You ain’t black nigger faggot. Begone nigger

Attached: 1DA95F5C-260F-4A32-9497-D4C505DE046F.png (481x613, 225.55K)

People said Any Forums is crazy, time is suggesting this is "one person" I guess cross dressing?
Oh no my bad they just hired ESL staff in the name of "diversity"
>IT'S FUCKING "PERSONS"
Learn the language

Joe Biden here. Of course I am man of the year. I fucked my two kids in the ass and made them deviants, I am busy destroying the country and making it a shit hole and am funding my retirment fund from the money going to the Ukraine and Hunter just got back from there with 12 suitcases full of coke. And just think all you Trumpers working at Walmart get to pay for all of this while Tyrone fucks your wives and you get to raise his niglets. Losers. Now pass me some nigger tranny whore pussy for my delight.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Emperor Palpatine...

Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-191057_DuckDuckGo.jpg (981x672, 87.25K)

>Biden is manged by his chief of staff
>CoS is handled by a mid level liaison from Davos
>Davos liaison is given briefs to complete by a representative of some advisory council
>the head of the advisory council is a low level board member of a central bank conglomerate
>the head of the central bank conglomerate board is handled by a liaison from some occult group whos been big since babylon
>the liaison is the only human allowed to meet with the 7 gods who Decree.
>the 7 gods who decree ensure a steady stream of negativity to feed the planet Saturn

I do not now.

But will soon.

What do I “believe” in?

Hitler 2.0.

Rejoice. The time is nigh.

Attached: 6D48DB6C-8F12-435C-B71C-EC82177AF33D.png (1334x750, 1.58M)

the yids

Revelation 2:9

in Russia, Belarus, China, you can tell who has most of the power and calls the shots
it's not that obvious in EU and US (other than the fact that US controls EU, e.g. look at those US bases in Germany since WW2)
I think there's many people involved
for example all those unelected people at the top of CIA, MI6, etc.
but who's at the top of the top and is running the show?
I think it can't be that many rulers due to potential disagreements
the likes of Rothschilds?
all I know is that in US and EU, most of the politicians are just a (((face))) for them with a bent knee

Bloomberg & the neocon RINO jews.

>George Soros the Nazi collaborator
user I am pretty sure George Soros is not one of the good guys