Half the battle is realizing there are no coincidences

Half the battle is realizing there are no coincidences.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (684x861, 167.83K)

Now this is a good topic

NOTHI G TO SEE HERE, GOY. MOVE ON

I got some spicy info as a past resident of this town. Ross labs is nowhere near any body of water, nor is sturgis as a whole. No rivers, no lakes, nothing for about a mile past city limits. I would like to know exactly how this factory got flooded.

WTF

And the other half is violence.

Attached: 13994789569.png (240x240, 125.37K)

One can see from the photo that what we can see, at least, is located on a rise, so that's a pretty valid point. Everything will be suppressed, of course, but at least some actually awake people got a chance to chat about it for a bit.
Godspeed, folks.

Sewage line maybe?
>which can be sabotaged

Yeah, this isn't free-market capitalism.

The only thing I know is they have poor drainage in the field around it but that should hardly be a problem, especially when you can see it's a tall ass building. Omena lake is in a basin so thai couldn't be it. Lake minnewaukan is small and drains into the smaller lakes to the south of it. I can't think of a single reason for this.

>I can't think of a single reason for this.
kikes

>Half the battle is realizing there are no coincidences.
I believe you.
HAARP in action.

Corporation doesn't run itself well, news at 11

>HAARP in action
It's not necessary when the public can easily be gaslighted. See

This is a fight between good and evil. Simple as

Attached: ba1xopcaxyw41.jpg (720x731, 62.88K)

Fuck you. Name a single source that calls it ross labs. I'm not fucking lying, you memeflag prick.

I may have misunderstood your meaning. If you meant I was gaslighting then keep the fuck you. If you meant them, ignore it.

>I would like to know

They got 2 inches of rain in an hour. That's the excuse.
You could have read up on this in the time you typed your low effort speculation.

Wow, a whole two inches? Even if it all puddled up in the parking lot, you wouldn't even make it in the building. There's no body of water near enough to them to matter. Flooding happens downstream in rivers, there isn't shit in sturgis.

>low effort speculation
I lived there for 25 years and never once did we have a flood. Fuck you.

Yeah I meant it's easy for them to gaslight braindead NPCs.

Oh, sorry then. I'm not lying, why would I? I'm not proud of being from sturgis. I just find this very fishy given what I've said about my experience there. I also have this picture saved from months ago to show my buddy back home. Why else would I?

Attached: Granholm.jpg (1257x702, 128.12K)

Correct, and right now might be a really, really good time for folks to brush up on what the term 'existential' really means, because the existential reality is clear and present in our lives, and we are beyond fucked if we can't fix it.