CERN Hadron Collider Is Starting Up Again

For those who remember the CERN hadron collider that started in 2008 (the year everything starting going bad), they are restarting it this year. Some say that we entered a new timeline when they first used it, maybe given how bad everything's gotten they are reusing it to take us back to the Bernstein timeline.

nytimes.com/2022/06/13/science/cern-hadron-collider-muon-leptoquark.html

Attached: hadron.jpg (2000x1200, 408.48K)

yes and looking glass blah blah blah

If you hadn't noticed CERN members are also in the World Economic Forum and Switzerland is trying to take over the world right now

This looks more like a jet engine.

Regardless of the conspiracy theories around CERN I think its concerning that they can use this type of technology which actually could destroy the entire Earth. I know its unlikely but statistically possible I believe.

Bad Megadeth album, terrible mastering

Satan, are you implying the Earth wasn't destroyed the last time this machine was used? Have you been paying attention the past years?

they couldn't take the item code stickers off before summoning satan..rude

I hope someone throws a full beer in the fucking thing

Attached: Irlmaier.jpg (265x300, 13.5K)

then we enter druk timeline. based

Attached: druk.jpg (673x930, 91.32K)

>the fact that if someone was dedicated enough to fuck with this machine they could effectively destroy reality

*TUTTURUU OKARIIIN*

Good. Can we switch to a timeline where norm macdonald is still alive

Hey Satan, they thought the first nukes would set fire to the atmosphere

damn. if we throw shit into the collider it changes the timeline? i'll throw a miku poster and some halo game discs in there. retvrn to 2000s media CONFIRMED

Stfu schizo. This isnt a big deal. I'd be 100000000x more afraid of niggers and immigrants.
You fucking tech nerds deserve the rope.
You know these scientists make a big hoopla over this shit so that they can get more press, funding, fame, etc, right?

^this
miss that guy.

What is going to get mandela effected this time? I can only handle the timeline shifting so much.

Attached: FJyIK1.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

You misunderstand. They’re trying to fix the issues they caused last time. They think they understand it this time. They do not. There is nothing anyone can do except watch.

What a lyfe

energy has been shuffled
its over