Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

It's now headline news.

>Shattered wife relives the horrific moment her fit husband, 35, dropped dead in front of her from a condition linked to Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - and shares the ONE test that could have saved him

>As she talked to the loving, fit and healthy dad of two, he suddenly went silent. She looked over at him and he was standing motionless, staring blankly back at her.
>Then he crumpled dead to the ground. He was 35.
>Andrew, a builder, was a victim of a condition related to Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) which can strike down the relatively young without warning.

>Dr Paratz said that from a public health perspective, combating SADS was 'not as easy as everyone in Australia getting genetically screened' as scientists were still not 100 per cent clear on 'what genes cause this'.

archive (dot) ph/51RZr

Attached: SADS.jpg (634x634, 191.14K)

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10918281/SADS-Sudden-Adult-Death-Syndrome-Moment-young-mums-husband-dropped-dead-her.html

Attached: 1650680010616.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

>GHEE DAY VASSINE

Not to be confused with Gene Therapy Death Syndrome (GTDS).

Look at him w that pulled back hair in a pony tail...and dark glasses with that content look on his face ...just happy to be at whatever music fest he was at that week...where 80% of ppl there are female so his beta demeanor goes over well in this type of crowd...a man like this is doomed from the get go...he just wanted his nice easy Godless life...goodnight gentle cuck
.goodnight

Covid strikes again. Get vaccinated everyone, be safe.

I live alone, am unemployed and have no friends. My parents call once every 2-3 weeks. They are hoarders and I don't really get along with them. I wonder if I died suddenly in my apartment how long it would take for someone to find me. I just hope my cat doesn't die along with me. She'll probably eat me if anything.

indeed, cats always eat their owners. you would probably start to smell bad enough for someone to notice within a week or two

He looks extremely Jewish

She'll DEFINITELY eat you.
Your corpse will stink enough to be found before she dies.

>Woman poisons husband
Based queen, fuck men

Very sad.

Attached: 1655164784923.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Attached: gtybmk00xe491.png (565x912, 267.89K)

We already know it is the D-dimmer test that observes the presence of blood clots.

Also there is no cure and no refunds.

Another senseless death from winter vagina.
If only he had taken his sixth covid booster!

Attached: covid vax winter vagina.jpg (3970x4627, 3.99M)

what could it be? An absolute mystery.

no refunds
what a mystery...

SADS is the same thing as SIDS, vaccine caused death.

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10918281/SADS-Sudden-Adult-Death-Syndrome-Moment-young-mums-husband-dropped-dead-her.html

The whole fucking comment section is filled with either bots or paid shills...WTF

Attached: Climate change not the experimental vaccine is killing you.png (729x95, 136.92K)