Lol

Canada is larger than the United States, making it the second-largest country in the world. However, despite this vast territory for a relatively small population, more than 90 percent of Canadians live within 150 miles of the US border.

Attached: CanadaDenisty[1].png (894x767, 91.41K)

Please Please Please invade our shithole country. Let us join your republic. We promise not to vote democrat. PLEASE

Attached: 1637506136925.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Damn, but then again who really expects them to live right up north pole with Santa Claus

the earth used to have a perfect crust with nice faultlines until random rocks had to ruin it and smush everything. it's evident if you look at our continents and platonic structure. if only we could just keep the space rocks from smashing it up and ruining everything

when planetologists of the future examine our planet they will conclude that it was a male planet based upon shape. cope and seethe about continent drift changing the gender of the planet. the planet chemistry is obviously male and always has been

The further north you go it is more desolate. At one point in my life I lived as far north as you could go, by road. Beyond that you had to take a train or fly. And the biggest industry in the town was… road building. Just building roads hundreds of miles further into the wilderness.

Canadians don’t have a “goal” to get to by going north like Americans did when we trekked west to the pacific, which was a clear ‘end’. The further north they go in Canada the harder it gets and the less point there is because they still really haven’t tapped all the resources they’ve already built roads to.

Canada kind of suffers a similar logistics problem to Russia: lots of land full of resources but it’s all years/decades away logistically because it’s so deep in the wilderness. People really don’t get how big and empty both Russia and Canada are.

The colors on that map remind me of Wario's overalls.

My ex was canadian. She said living in canada was like living next to an awesome party you’re not invited to. She would get impressed by little things Americans take for granted like how wealthy commercial districts are even in like a small town in the middle of nowhere. Most canadian girls I know are desperate to become American and resent their parents for choosing to live there.

>Canada kind of suffers a similar logistics problem to Russia: lots of land full of resources but it’s all years/decades away logistically because it’s so deep in the wilderness. People really don’t get how big and empty both Russia and Canada are.
Maybe the further north you go, the more Sasquatches there are.

I'm starving bruv

Which is why it’s cool to dump the third world there and not here.

10%er checking in from the treeline

Come home white leaf

IN DAYS OF YORE
FROM BRITIANS SHORE

Attached: 1632187272099.jpg (1024x1024, 219.26K)

Canada is not a real country.
They are just Americans in denial

>SCOTLAND IS NOT A REAL COUNTRY! YOU ARE AN ENGLISHMAN WITH A DRESS!

Attached: soldier.png (400x400, 217.87K)

Yes

Chop your head off.

Also, Canadians should get their Sasquatches to throw boulders at Trudeau.

This is 95% of Canada once you go more than 100 miles north of the border, try building there faggot.

Attached: 04D19A63-F7A1-4134-9CF3-0709CEDB4410.jpg (540x360, 75.97K)

I agree. The united states should put an end to the sham and absorb Canada

Come home Leaf Man.

Here’s the deal, Leafs.
>Recent politically motivated immigrants deported. Full citizenship and rights to all Canadians, save for Québécois.
>Full representation. 2 Senators from each province. Congress raised to 465 seats to accommodate new citizens.
>All property rights remain the same. Canadian military absorbed into U.S. Military, save for the troons.
>A moratorium on suffrage to Canadian women suspended for 20 years. Troons will lose their suffrage rights for life.
>Justin Trudeau tried for crimes against his people. Similar to what happened in Iraq with Saddam. Canadian men will vote on his fate if convicted.
>Quebec designated as an internment zone, not a state. They will have limited independence, and retain the U.S. Dollar as currency.
>Defrenchyfication. French will lose its distinction as an official language. Efforts will be made to phase out French corruption and alignment to U.S. law. Frenchies will be allowed to emigrate back to France or Algeria.
>Tim Hortons expansion into the U.S. as a cultural exchange effort.
>A truth and reconciliation committee is formed to try and execute some of the more egregious blue haired feminists. Canada must heal.
>Universities will be depozzed.
>Detrudification. Similar commission to remove Trudeau lackeys from Canadian institutions.
>Christa Freeland tried in The Hague for crimes against our intelligence.
>Jordan Peterson’s daughter sent into exile.
>Neil Young exiled to Pakistan.
>Vancouver Island turned into The Handmaid’s Tale to see what the hell is going on.
>Baseball returns to Montreal. Expansion teams in Vancouver and Calgary.
>Poutine recognized as an American delicacy.

Attached: 94D15126-7346-4C6A-ABD4-F4284C654C9B.jpg (1101x698, 110.08K)

Fuckin do it Yankee. Canada needs the second amendment desperately