Should people below a 110 IQ be allowed onto the internet?

Should people below a 110 IQ be allowed onto the internet?

Attached: 1655406903863.jpg (750x653, 105.54K)

Yeah. But with a tv or a social media account shouldn't.

You should need a high school equivalency

only for sale as sex slaves

People below 110 IQ but above 85 should not be allowed period.

I have an IQ of 109 and no, no we shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Honestly only white people should be allowed on the internet, like everything else

People with an iq from 105-120 do a lot more damage online than people under 100. Anyone below 130 iq shouldn’t be allowed on the internet

Why u still on internet.

>includes a majority of niggers
>cuts out rednecks
>includes women
>this is the way to a better internet
No....
Ban retards (niggers), midwits, and women...

then Any Forums wouldnt exist

Fun fact: As soon as your currency is digital, only 90 and below will be allowed on the Internet.

Attached: IMG_20220616_111210_802.jpg (828x841, 53.78K)

It used to be that the internet was hard to use and if you couldnt at the very least muster the intellectual horsepower to seek out and find the information you needed (about 110 iq) then you couldnt use it. Usually midwits coped with this by saying the internet was stupid.
I think the answer is to have some kind of socmed or message board which was hard to use. Intentionally difficult to access and set up so that it naturally filtered people who lacked the iq or motivation to go through with it. Your platform would have to be something special for anyone to bother doing all that though.

No. Let the smart people work from home. Made the dummies do the labor.

it's the 90-110 group who are the most awful by leaps and bounds.

Professionals can very egotistical and autistic. Trust me, you don't want to argue with them. Just look at that amateur director Neil Breen, he's a very smart architect, but his films are egotistical drivel.

rn dummies do labor, midwits get the comfy do nothing jobs, and the smarties are unemployed.

not all high iq people are professionals of some kind.

>cuts out rednecks
You have no idea how intelligent rednecks are and you fell for propaganda. I moved to the south from NY with your same bias towards southerners when I was younger and these people have many problem solvers among them that are very intelligent. I was wrong. I'd rather be with 100 random rednecks at the apocalypse than 100 random new Yorkers by far.

Great

Leaving niggers (or similar undesirables) but removing the midwits allows you to implement a subservient lower caste again without the legions of w*men shoring up the votes of the left

You also are on the internet

I'm oldfag enough to remember the tubes when it had a barrier that required more than a 110 IQ to actually connect. things were better back then because we didn't have you cocksucking faggot phone posters.