Racism is a MENTAL ILLNESS

You need treatment.

Attached: 1b48cfd37fe06484.jpg (720x719, 100.18K)

Usnt it inhuman to make fun of mentally ill people?

You might joke about it now, but the next edition of the DSM will unironically classify racism as a mental disorder

bitch ass white boy can't even read dat article

having a different worldview is a mental illness, but not mutalating your penis.

If racism was a mental disorder the cure would be to avoid niggers, in the very same way actual mental patients are advised to avoid whatever triggers their FOTM mental illness. Only americans need a prescription for everything.

Didn't the Soviet Union try this? Label anyone mentally ill if they went against the revolution?

Psychotherapy is a joke with this tranny shit already.

No but Vice is just useless pernicious propaganda. When are those guys going to have an outing and get killed

No, its survival instinct.

No. Niggers are a societal illness

Im not white

Racism is a perspective on the reality within moderation.

Yes. Sending dissidents off to the looney bin is a tried and true method of authoritarian states.

>chinkoid wants to weaponize psychiatry like all the communist regimes have done

All so tiresome

What classifies as a mental illness? Does shayla from vice news have a standard?

no but thinking you are the opposite gender is

It's how they will justify taking guns when federal ERPO red flag laws get BTFO.

Attached: 1569490145030.jpg (1400x1156, 320.22K)

So i can get disability bucks for calling someone a nigger? Seems based

Or people with mental illnesses that think they are women which causes them to chop their cock off

Mental illness isn't curable only manageable. Those who manage us now are dancing as fast as they can.

It means we're going to take the guns of all racists with red flag laws.

DISARM ALL REPUBLICANS

Is that where you chop your own dick off?

Yes, now you can't fire me or cancel me for having this illness.

always screeching about racism how about screeching about crime? violent assaults? burglary? poverty? tackle those issues you fat stupid bitch

Their plans are so transparent it isn't even funny.
>Who isn't fit to own guns
>People who want one
Retard levels of transparency.

If it's a mental illness, then I'm read to get neetbux because I'll be classified as fully disabled.

Attached: 20220523_144200.png (640x686, 404.52K)

That makes racists a protected class under the Americans with Disabilities Act. You cannot deny employment to someone with a mental illness.

They are curable but require brain reformatting that is "unethical"

C'mon, they're Onion tier

Attached: 1554936410958.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

You mean racism against Whites, your masters?

And cutting your dick off isn't

If it's a mental illness then it's a red flag law better take his guns, but you're not racist right?

Can someone post that graph about how different races showing the only outlier is liberal whites? or that one about how magnets disabling parts of the brain make people more liberal. you literally have to have brain damage to be one of them.

Oh shit, humanity in its entirety was mentally ill for the past thousands of years

Neetbux receiver here.
>Live with dad
>Babysit nephew all the time
>Build gunpla
>Save 90% of money because no bills except shitty overrated medicare
Pretty nice, mang.

Attached: 1655154032836.jpg (1024x1001, 138.5K)

>mu diffrunt warld vew
no. it is an illness like rabies, as bad as rabies. only solution is containment. I know, it sucks, but there's no other solution.

I think not being racist is a mental illness

no, niggers are the creation of racists. racists are the problem, not "niggers".

It looks like a chink so "mental illness" is going to be anything that the dominant political party disagrees with and then can be used as a way to incarcerate and strip the rights of any dissidents.

It's completely obvious what the chinkoid is shilling for here.

Every single person in the world has a mental illness then.

oh dear... at least she has the inside scoop.

Attached: Shayla Love.jpg (561x445, 57.75K)

Racism is an evolutionary survival mechanism.

Attached: 1655393246889.jpg (887x800, 54.41K)

>notice lots of blacks commit lots of crimes
>“Hey I noticed lots of blacks commit lots of crimes”
>”Wtfffff?!!!! How can you say that?!!!! Are you mentally ill?!!!!!”

Attached: 42BFA095-2DA3-45FB-81F5-DE1B4AF811B7.jpg (640x640, 255.48K)

treat this dick boiiiiiii
*dab*

Being a nigger is a MENTAL ILLNESS

Based, but not for the reason you think. See, being anti-racist leads to acceleration, which leads to civil war, which will lead to extermination of the kikes, which will lead to the new Reich and rule by /ourguys/ for the next few centuries. THEREFORE, being racist is cringe and anti-racist is based.

If the treatment body dysphoria is physical and not mental, then can we treat racism physically as well? Cordon off a couple states for medically sanctioned segregation therapy and quarantine, please. Build a big wall and make it illegal for browns to come in and trigger our condition. Drop our disability checks at the gate, plzkthx.

>the next edition of the DSM will unironically classify racism as a mental disorder
It will go under the heading "sluggish schizophrenia" or "slow progressive schizophrenia."

Soon.

Attached: book-burning.jpg (700x394, 49.13K)

Blacks do that shit all the time.

>mentally ill
>not found in nature
>unnatural

anything to fuck children, anything.......

Does this mean I can collect disability from the government?

Attached: 1638301876833.jpg (1000x1018, 135.32K)

Progressivism is a mental illness.
Gender dysphoria is an actual mental illness.

>muh perspictive
no. it's disgust. bad stuff is disgusting but not all disgusting stuff is bad. Yes, blacks are gross, disgusting because they look too diferent from us, but all that means is "Don't mate with them, if you find them disgusting" Period. That's it anything else, any urge to control, dominate hurt them or even prevent people who do want to mate with them is evil incarnate and reason to put any perp of these deeds down like the rabid human he is.

Yes, and I WILL have my disability welfare check, thank you very much nigger

What exactly makes a white man racist? Having an ethnic identity? Not wanting to be dispossessed in his ancestral lands? Not being a spineless bugman who only identifies with characters from Marvel movies? I genuinely would like to know.

Attached: 1522152929937.jpg (1024x1024, 260.1K)

Bingo. We all know where this is going. The Tranny in Chief has also publicly stated its intention to label "transphobia" as a mental illness as well.

Attached: 20220618_194836_0.jpg (768x1024, 66.23K)

Ok nigger

no but the lack of it is

um sweaty akshually it's my gender-identity

can i get disability checks for being racist now?

When some nog robs you and shoots you and kills your fag partner you will understand what you condemn...

>putting your fist and tongue in another man's ass is a good thing!
>le heckin' racisms is...LE BAD!
imagine listening to these people.

Attached: brazil__81748.1534191454.jpg (1280x1280, 444.66K)

Crime statistics are just a conspiracy theory created by nazis

anyone familiar with the history of soviet mental "health" institutions knows how terrifying this can get

It's mental illness because it's disgust out of control. Finding something disgusting does no mean killing or hurting it but finding an appropriate response. wanting to hurt or kill a HUMAN BEING to please your disgust is NOT an appropriate response.

Yes clownworld. I can't control it. I'm helpless. Fucking niggers. See? Send monies. Dumb kike fuck wops

What about democrats?

If it is, then hating white people qualifies, and nearly 100% of liberals are clinically insane.

Democrats aren't racist, so they can have guns

Is homosexuality a mental illness?

yeah they do look racist to me
didn't they unironically say masculinity is a mental disorder?

Attached: anti-white compilation.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

>pattern recognition and race identification, literal tools of evolution, are a mental illness
OK moshie

>disgust
Niggers and foreigners are objectively as disgusting as fags and trannies
>out of control
Meaningless subjective qualifier