The recession is coming

The recession is coming
Are you ready for black lives matter riots again

Attached: download (7).jpg (229x220, 9.02K)

Not with Biden in charge, he'll bring the country together

That'll be in 2024

> are you ready to comfily watch america give you best streams of them burning themselves to the ground
> while you smoke, drink and relaxes
yea... I'm up for this
kinda the only thing to do in these times

This time, dog, you will have greater problems than we do

>Are you ready for black lives matter riots again
Democrats aren’t going to let that happen while they’re in charge

Democrats are running out of money

We're already in the recession but they don't want to tell everybody because if they did that then chaos everyone is talking about would already be in the streets and they want to prevent that as much as they can for now. Remember, they're still trying to have everything happen according to plan and they don't want the collapse just yet.

Democrats pay for those to happen, though. Organization, materials, legal fees - riots aren't free.

>THE NIGGERS ARE COMING
>THE NIGGERS ARE COMING

Attached: 52719.png (398x466, 71.86K)

yeah i was really hoping the chicago chimpout last night would go somewhere. made me realize how much i miss the riots

> memeflag

Attached: 1594722704255.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

Sure. The previous round of nigger chimpouts radicalized millions of white people who previously thought that niggers were tolerable.

>Democrats pay for those to happen, though. Organization, materials, legal fees - riots aren't free
Niggers will still riot. They just won't get bused outside of their own neighborhoods to do it.

BLM is an organized rioting club, they wait for order from antifa which the radical arm of democrats, it's not gonna happen, if anything it will be a racial civil war between whites and other minorities which has been the plan since 2008

ANTIFA is a decentralized group but protip go scout Twitter and Facebook for local antifa groups in your area, or something quite similar. The same goes for blm

This time niggers are getting a shot

They only riot against Republicans , when Democrats are in power they are boot lickers.

Antifa isnt decentralized.
They only appear to be decentalized.

It is decentralized but you can find local groups in your city and infiltrate them. Some of them even post publicly when and where they're going to protest. Have fun pollacks :^)

>The recession is coming
Probably not.
>Are you ready for black lives matter riots again
That isn't going to happen retard, Biden is President and democrats are gonna get screwed this election cycle.

> Probably not.
Lololol

cant fucking wait

Attached: cantwait.jpg (540x540, 53.64K)

Big recession bro, two more weeks
Nevermind the fact that people have said a recession is about to happen for two years straight and everything is still fine.

Sure, now that I moved from the city to a small all-white rural town, I’m fine watching the cities burn.