Why don't they identify as white?

Why don't they identify as white?

Does the average Russian really believe they are Eurasian and have more in common with turks and chinese than europeans?

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.png (800x533, 878)

There are several races indigenous to Russia

Yes, but I'm talking about the slavs and other white looking ones like finnic people.

We identify ourselves as Russians. The next identification on the list is white. But if we choose between Black, white, yellow. Then, of course, everyone identifies themselves as white.

they're soulless bugs like chinks

"white" is not a part of the Russian identity discourse. of you're asking why people don't identify themselves as Europeans that's mostly because of the anti european propaganda in both soviet and modern times.

Thats because you havent been conquered by the americans.
Russians obviously dont identify as white, when their biggest enemies are white.

Russia is demographically doomed. They have worse demographic projections in terms of ethnic replacement than even France. Moscow will be a majority Muslim city in our lifetime.

Attached: 5436456745.jpg (1360x888, 478.39K)

Russia has always been a multiracial civilization.

There is no such thing as "white". And I think Russians are better off considering themselves as Russians.

I am an ethnic Mari. I am Fino-Ugric. I respect my Mongolian ancestry. I want nothing to do with the people of Finland, they are globohomo autists. The only thing that makes me happy is that Finns have a birth rate of 1.35 and will soon be replaced by migrants. The Finns are the dumbest cattle on this planet after the Poles

Attached: ru-12.gif (324x216, 1.28K)

Because many of them have mongol in them

Attached: Slav mongols dancing.webm (550x542, 2.87M)

>Does the average Russian really believe they are Eurasian and have more in common with turks and chinese than europeans?
also, no... speaking from a view point of ethnic Russian of course. that's the funny things actually, sometimes when I argue with people like not from my circles, and they deny their European heritage, I ask them if they see themselves closer to Chinese, or maybe *stans people and enjoy a visible confusion as they force to admit that in this sense they are indeed the Europeans.

Yes, we identify as jewish

Belarus will join Russia
South and East of Ukraine will join Russia
these are that I am 99% sure of and includes dozens of millions of people
other candidates are the rest of Ukraine (or at minimum it will be inside Eurasian union)
Kazakhstan or parts of it (already is part of Eurasian union)
I also have a filling that Narva will most likely also join Russia in later phases, although there aren't that many people there, they are all Russian and the city was mentioned in the recent documentary of Peter the Great (I take it as a hint)

couple that with russophobia in the west, its close doors, lots of investment money, recent space for new projects in Russia due to departure of western companies, worsening economy in the West and improving in Russia, improving the situation with brain drain
and I think the demographic problem will be solved very soon

>Belarus will join Russia
Probably not. Belarusians are closer to Poland, historically and even right now. We have fuck tons of Belarusians living here and we share a common history. Lukashenko is an old commie who has no heir. KGB in Belarus is also full of old fuckers. Russia is going to become increasingly Asian and Muslim over the next 10 yeras, I will not be surprised if we see Islam become the State religion of Russia.

>russophobia
This kind of homo leftist talk is the reason why I simply cannot take you seriously. Your world view is still too heavily influenced by Marxism.

>Belarus will join Russia
they hate you and for a good reason

Attached: 1607953740008.jpg (714x960, 83.41K)

Mostly people just don't give a shit. Russians are casually racist but it's not based on muh haplogroups and shiet.
Eastern Europe is a giant desolate shithole that never contributed anything to civilization. Been there a thousand years, invented a stick, beetroot soup and claiming German contributions as their own. Any major city West of Elbe has richer history than everything to the East of it in Europe combined. What does a Latvian or a Romanian have in common with a German or an Anglo? Nothing, and it's plain to see for anyone not larping.
So instead Russians just identify as Russians. Eurasianism is not about being a fucking hapa, nobody gives a shit about turks or chinks. It's about race and culture developed on the Russian Plain.

>Fuck being slaves to western billionaires, we're slaves to our own!!

oh in fact I'd worry more about the upcoming situation in Poland
you see, Russia demanded NATO to fuck off back to 1997 half a year ago
then some top people explained that a military-technicaly answer would follow in case of "no"
and that Russia considers NATO being so close as a long-term existential threat to Russia
in other words, I anticipate Poland to have a certain trouble with Russia after Ukraine
and with that people fleeing

Eat shit, retard.