Millionaire Explains Why Asking For Wage Raises During Inflation Won't Work

Don't even try it.
archive.is/YAriV

Attached: InflationRaises.jpg (911x1647, 166.23K)

Fucking faggot...

What’s his reason? My work already said we’re getting a max 3% raise and they aren’t keeping up with inflation,

>1000 parasites leech America's budget
>Dumbass Americans gotta run the printers 24/7 to keep up with insane demands
>now inflation is through the roof because of all the printing

What do?

>PRINT MORE, PRINT MORE, PRINT MORE

How do you save stupid?

Welfare is a gigantic problem, but the biggest recipients of welfare are rich faggots and companies in case you didn't know. Do you really think a Jew will forfeit profit willingly?

>Basically says that companies will die if wages get too high

Not my problem. If you can't afford fair b wages, you shouldn't be in business.

>How do you save stupid?
Don't.

Accelerate.

I got almost a 50% raise, I hope he gets what he pays for

The idea is that when wages rise, prices also continue to rise, so inflation keeps on accelarating.
I dont think anyone has a realistic idea how to stop inflation which doesnt result in atotal shitshow.

i'm lovin this

People's wages DO go down during deflation, it's called GETTING LAID OFF.
These niggers love doing it, I can't imagine how or why they would have forgotten to think about it.

Asking for one during a lbkr shortage does

Begging for mercy at a lynching doesn't usually work either.

Kill him.

and don't forget the millions of pissed off wagies that busted their asses for the last 10 years just to be told "okay, you're poor again"

the companies don't die, the jews who run them just get less shekels and that's not good for a kike who worships money

>someone who got theirs tries to tell me why I can't have mine
Right.

Mine said that inflation was only 4%, and we are lucky to get that much as a raise.

poach all his employees and then laugh at his failing business

But what do you to to stop inflation? Basically the only time proven method seems to be a economical collapse of some kind.

just move to zimbabwe then
I hear they're paying $100 billion an hour to shovel dirt

Attached: 1640153612150.jpg (1200x800, 352.85K)

No just fucking kill him. The rich need to start losing their fucking heads again. It's the only way society ever gets less hellish. Every time people forget this we have 100 years of darkness.

literally just offer better pay than he does, he painted himself into corner by saying he won't increase pay at time when everyone else has pressure to exactly that

No. It's gone beyond capitalism self-regulating. The rich have to fucking die.

Attached: 1648873708252.jpg (1080x1752, 141.29K)

most of the issues with inflation is bad policy decisions
stop inflow of cheap labor should be item 1
>immigration moratorium
>H1B/other work visa moratorium

green bullshit should be stopped altogether
>China and India pollute far more than any western nation and are not beholden to any climate change nonsense

neither of these will actually work, though
our "betters" thought that covid would wipe out small businesses completely to pave the way for our corporate overlords to swoop in and save the day
problem is, not everyone did so poorly, and some even told them to stuff it when it came to lockdowns
now the government has artificially inflated prices, in tandem with the federal reserve and corporations
not to mention all the food plants that have mysteriously caught fire
or the cattle that have mysteriously died

you need to realize that what is happening currently is sabotage

You don't ask for a raise, you tell them what you expect to receive in next month's pay packet. If it's not there, you turn it around on them and ask hard questions why. Be prepared to walk away and join our regular NEETdom general threads.