Be dumb fat American

>be dumb fat American
>dont get the vaxx because you're a fucking retarded moron that deserves to leave the human gene pool
>get covid
>go to hospital
>"I know I had the opportunity to get a vaccine that would have stopped me from going to the hospital and maybe have saved my life, but I didn't want to. Please give up a hospital bed for me because I didn't want to get the vaccine."

Explain to me why I, as a health care worker, should provide care to someone who didn't want to get the vaccine instead of letting them die on the fucking sidewalk? Why should someone who didn't want to get vaccine against this preventable disease be allowed to receive healthcare?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.64K)

you provide healthcare to people who drink and smoke and overeat and have anal sex even though we all know that stuff is bad for you. quit being a hypocrite. it's your job to provide care, not withhold it based on your opinions of how people should live their lives.

Bait thread. Options applied accordingly.

Attached: catch_and_release.jpg (790x1024, 274.41K)

>>be dumb faggot poof
>>dont stop getting barebacked by strangers because you're a fucking retarded moron that deserves to leave the human gene pool
>>get AIDS
>>go to hospital
>>"I know I had the opportunity to stop having gay anal sex, which would have stopped me from going to the hospital and maybe have saved my life, but I didn't want to. Please give up a hospital bed for me because I didn't want to stop getting my asshole blown out by strangers."

nigger nurses like you are the worst

Because its your fucking job.

Really hope that gets better for you nigger.

Attached: 851D5D52-00A3-4CDD-863E-958EA6470355.png (1056x937, 29.88K)

Successfully baited, get fucked Anglos.

>obv weak bait
here comes the bump limit

Imagine bumping this obvious bait thread kek, couldn't be me!

No refunds.

Attached: 1650521334133.png (598x1031, 140.95K)

suck my dick vaxxed niggercattle

>Explain to me why I, as a health care worker, should provide care to someone who didn't want to get the vaccine instead of letting them die on the fucking sidewalk
Hippocratic law. If you don't believe in it you're just another murderer that has a thing for mutilating people. You should be shot or skinned alive.

cool trips, but it's cringe to point out a bait thread. we obviously know what this is and you just look weird for trying to seem "above the fray" like a Any Forums power user or something.

Attached: 1628097101530.png (540x623, 471.98K)

But someone else's COPD & diabetes isn't going to get me sick.
If you don't think staff flips for not having to work with Hi-five patients, you're crazy.
But, at least, with hiv you won't get infected just standing in the room with them.

Why does someone who got the vaccine need that hospital bed if the vaccine worked? The COVID unit has dedicated beds and rooms in every hospital. Usually its an entire wing or floor.

Just do your job and shut up. That’s what every other profession does. You don’t have a special privilege. Don’t like it? Quit.

I'm unvaxxed and had covid. Was just a flu. Didn't need a hospital. Checkmate cunt.
Now post tits or gtfo.

You’re a larping nigger kike faggot. All fields.

Because i'm paying you to do that.

Myself and every unvaxed person I know has never caught covid
Meanwhile you have clot juice running through your veins
Haha cry
I'm genetically superior to you

>Explain to me why I, as a health care worker,
No. Die.

the argument isn't about getting sick or getting others sick. it's about whether people who do not follow the advice of doctors deserve healthcare.

doctors advise us to stay slim, not smoke, not drink, avoid risky sexual behaviors, and all that stuff in addition to getting vaccines. if you are going to punish one group of people for skipping out on some of that advice, then you must punish them all if you don't want to be a hypocrite.

>Explain to me why I, as a health care worker, should provide care to someone who didn't want to get the vaccine instead of letting them die on the fucking sidewalk?

Because we run the world

Attached: 1fightclub.png (1280x536, 533.13K)

Also thank god someone points out this newfaggotry behavior

Isn't healthcare a human right, you worthless fucking faggot?

But you got your vaccine so it's impossible for you to catch it... Unless they don't work.

Post moar slutty dance vidyas, you hero.

Enjoy your experiment, sheep person.

Attached: vaccine gmo.jpg (596x574, 27.92K)

>dont get the vaxx because you're a fucking retarded moron that deserves to leave the human gene pool
You eusocial ant people aren't going to inherit the earth. You're taking something that's killing you because the TV told you.

Attached: 1620004818683.jpg (225x225, 8.07K)

Lately I see a lot of ads for health workers. Theymclaim 40h, at most 6 days in a row, at most 40h at most overtime and you get a bike. Idk but that sounds like a shitty job.

Dont worry user i hope more mutts are not getting vaxxed in america
That way when they get to hospital they leave with 200k bill kek
That is pure kino

Attached: FB_IMG_1655510912078.jpg (914x1346, 75.28K)