Britain and Germany

>both Germanic
>both Christian
>both Protestant
>both anticommunist
>both invented the most things prior to WW2 (after it was the US)

>England declares war on Germany twice and refuses to ally with them

Why do Brits hate us so fucking much?
Hitler literally let you escape at Dunkirk to show you his friendship and constantly make peace offers.

Imagine preferring communists and jews over us and you have a tranny and nigger infested world. Happy?

Attached: Blog-Germany-vs.-the-UK-1136x480.png (1136x480, 165.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jizsDr17UNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

superior cuisine

You can't imagine how much of a fag the average anglo is. They have zero nobility of spirit. They can't even conceive that such a thing exists. Cowardice doesn't even begin.

And yet Hitler admired them. So sad.

>both Germanic
Celtic-Germanic, yes.

>Pretending WW1 did not happen...

Your people(elite) wanted us dead for loss of WW1, the German Army Generals wanted revenge and is the real reason why WW2 happened.

But i do agree with you we should of surrounded after Dunkirk.

because Jews, soz Hans

>you wanted revenge
Overseeing that you declared the war. AGAIN!

The German Army put Hitler into power on one condition and that there would be war with France and Britain, both sides are to blame buddy.

You're hallucinating.

I don't hate Germans. Germany is a core European culture and has much to be admired.

I don't like the EU system and I don't like leaders elected by foreigners telling us what we can and can't do with our nation.

That's not true. Everyone knew the fighting spirit of the brits in the world wars and the noble root the Saxons and the Sachsen share. Europeans, especially germanics, are the most noble people of the world and might as well be the real chosen people of god or incarnated angels. It is true that the greatest european peoples of the past are currently the most brainwashed which makes it tempting to lose faith in ones own kind but situations are never hopeless as Jonathan Bowden used to say.

Attached: Marschliederkanal_Gedicht_Sei_Stolz.png (800x800, 642.4K)

Dear German anons.

Would you please give me your best translation of the second sentence of the following German text? Danke.

>Im Gegenteil: alle Tage lehrt uns die Vorgeschichte mehr und mehr, wie wenig der Mensch der Vorzeit sich von dem des geschichtlichen Altertums und selbst von dem der Neuzeit unterschieden hat. Das sei auch gegen solche Gegner wie Eduard MEYER, Otto SCHRADER, Moriz HÖRNES gesagt.

>WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME WIN
So much for will of the strongest

It's just the natural order, Germany exists to dominate Europe and Britain exists to maintain the balance of power so one European country doesn't dominate the rest

Common law > civil law
Keep your retarded continental ways to yourself. You are not like us and you will never be like us.

this is the kind of english propaganda taught in the schools. every englishman thinks like that. every single one.

I don't think Germans consider Anglos to be Germanic, especially not Celts.

they actually think that england wants peace in europe and dindu nuffin to provoke the world wars

This shall be said against such objectors like Eduard Mayer, Otto Schrader [and] Moriz Hörnes also.

As you might know the first sentence claims that man of pre-history not only resembles man of antiquity but also man of early modernity, the secound sentence specifies whom this is supposed to refute.

ok, I was making sure it wasn't a play on words where he was saying his antagonists are especially like men of prehistory in some way, i.e. implying they're barbaric in their methods.

British philosophy: pragmatic, down to earth, common sense

German philosophy: idealistic, utopian, moralistic

sounds like a historical text of the 18th century or so

>Hitler literally let you escape at Dunkirk
I can't ever forgive stupid Adolf this biggest of his blunders.
Operation Seelöwe should have been of prime priority.
Consolidate power in the west before going east.
He wouldn't listen to my grandfather.

An attempted german invasion of britain would have been the greatest military disaster in human history due to british naval dominance

yes, we do. you are our cousins. and you betrayed us.

>embarrassment

Given the context it seems like a text of an 18th century historian. It is unlikely he wanted to imply an insult comparing them to cave men against his fellow historians as this is a professional, academic debate but you never know. From what you've posted it deosn't seems so though.

Because the germans started invading their neighbours (other germanic countries).. Anglos signed up to fight to protect other germanics (dutch and belgians)

>down to earth
you are arrogant as fuck pal

>Why do Brits hate us so fucking much?
Brits don't hate Krauts, it is just banter. Have you even been here? You'll be treated fine. Most cars are German, and they respect your work ethic and high quality standards.

modern anglos.. the generation that fought in ww2 were some of the best people on the planet

Thats not in any way the correct order of things.

that is true. english people are very polite. it is their government that brings doom upon everyone. and above all is their repto queen.

here: youtube.com/watch?v=jizsDr17UNk

British philosophy is southern poofters and their liberal bullshit. At least Germany's philosophy is the full spectrum of human thought. Anyone like Leibniz in this country would have been disappeared, so all we have is the worst of the worst liberalism aka Souf faggotry.

Thanks, do you think
>This must be emphasized to my antagonists such as Eduard MEYER, Otto SCHRADER, and Moriz HÖRNES.
is a good translation?

Acrually yes you are right
Luftwaffe pilots were certainly much more down to earth after the RAF was finished with them

Matter of national security and financial interests. Not necessarily in that order. We can't allow a nation to become too powerful. Sorry, I don't write the rules. Yeps

Pic is one of Bonglands most famous philosophers, a Souf faggot that wrote books trying to legalise sodomoy with young boys, and was so arrogant that he demanded his corpse was preserved and left in his office so his dead body could over-see everyone. One of the worst thinkers in European history.
Guess where he was from...drumroll....the Souf, London no less.

Attached: Auto-Icon.jpg (555x690, 55.44K)