Graphene oxide in dental injections (lidocaine), insulin, many injectables, jet fuel, and rainwater

Full spectrum dominance is the name of the game. Nothing will be safe. All the vaxx theater was a smokescreen, simply avoiding the vaxx is not enough.

orwell.city/2021/10/lidocaine.html
orwell.city/2022/03/pet.html

rumble.com/embed/vhxze2/?pub=lveqv#?secret=Eh7ESQimFN
arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/6.2018-0133

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-10-25-22h36m56s145.png (640x360, 222.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aajonus.online/topics/pdn12_toxic
mdsafetech.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/biological-effects-of-millimeter-wavelengths.-zalyubovskaya-declassif-by-cia-1977-biol-eff-mm-waves.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our modern environment has been already crippling us for a long time, they just accelerated it with the vaxx and viral bioweapons

aajonus.online/topics/pdn12_toxic

Yep.

Attached: how to kill them all.png (1713x1032, 295.95K)

>rainwater
cant be something really dangerous otherwise all the management would be living in the atacama

graphene in water = bioacumulation of this shit so no food would be safe

and they wont be shooting themselves in the head

Blood filtration. Or they don't care and it's some transhumanist shit.

graphene oxyde just flew over my house

Imagine posting this.

make sure you arent "magnetic"
i was attracting metal to my chest before starting NAC regiment. this shits everywhere and you dont gotta be vaxed to be magnetic

yeah nah dialysis sucks 2
if anything, id go with 5g shit
like 5g into all living beings

maybe humans with a different 5g

it makes sense from a control freak point of view
>know where even the fucking bugs are at all times
->starlink?

I had a tooth removed and was dumb enough to just go along and let them use lidocaine. I've not found magnets stick to me, but I've been taking vitamin C, NAC, sodium thiosulfate, and so on for a while. Still, if it is a hydrogel, it's disturbing to think it may have gone into circulation or implanted something durable.

5G is part of it and can be lethal on its own, and acts in synergy with metals.

Attached: emf1.png (1919x902, 123.94K)

Attached: 5g effects and studies.png (1830x7580, 3.94M)

yeah i know how the story goes
in absolute all emission of electromagnetic waves can be lethal.
but it wont be 5g per se
it will be a completely different technology

i know that bc 5g waves dont go very deep
you need particles or longer waves for that

Attached: vaccine 5g.jpg (1098x1237, 355.82K)

>completely different technology
if anything.

again i dont think they would use something that could hurt them in the end.
they have many qualities, but bravery is not one of them
it kinda goes against resilience

>i know that bc 5g waves dont go very deep
This is caveman mentality, find thing hit with club. You need to think in terms of information and downstream effects. You see degenerative changes in organs and the brain despite poor penetration depth.

Finally someone has thought of the fact that they have countless other ways to administer (((graphene)))

mdsafetech.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/biological-effects-of-millimeter-wavelengths.-zalyubovskaya-declassif-by-cia-1977-biol-eff-mm-waves.pdf

Yep. Check out: mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF

*(Important)-> [m][CIA] 1993 - EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ON BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS: CURRENT STATUS IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION
(cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9)
-mmWaves propagate readily through the extracellular space
-They travel along the surface of the plasma membrane
-Free H+ aids this.
-Irradiation in animal models caused broad degenerative changes and functional decrements in most organ systems.
-Human occupational exposure studies add support to this.
-Irradiation caused the formation of "temporary structures" on the plasma membrane that can remain long after irradiation has ceased.
-These altered the cell's signaling characteristics.
-The function and longevity of these structures could be enhanced via "the addition of fine, conductive thread-like filaments."

I read about they're developing water filtration that uses it. Can you explain in simple terms what it does when ingested rather than injected?

yeah, but it doesnt fit with the idea of communication

bc:
the graphene is already inside
so the only reason for it to be linked with something exterior would be communication.

like i told you, i dont think its something immediately harmful.
maybe in the long term, but not intentionally.

how i see it however, it would be like dog tags, or like fluorescent paint visible only with uv.

except here its graphene and its inside the body

I don't know. Apparently some papers found it's bound up and degraded by lactic acid producing bacteria, and degraded by humic acid. Something like flushing with sodium thiosulfate and vitamin C, bentonite clay, activated charcoal, etc should bind up such things.

>should bind up such things.
thats how you get clots.
tread lightly