Derek Chauvin is a Hero

I created a new Reddit forum about the modern day martyr known as Derek Chauvin. I'd like to hear your opinions.

reddit.com/r/DerekChauvinIsAHero

Attached: 0625-en-chauvin-yuccas-741675-640x360.jpg (1200x630, 50.01K)

i bet that subreddit will be banned by tomorrow
also go back

I don't think so, it's the truth. But I can only hope.

He's a cop, not a hero. He would blast a white man just as easily as stomping that niggers neck had only his jewish overlords asked. Cops are not your friends

redditard

Of course cops are not our friends but they can be heroes if they do the right and brave thing.

I fucking hate Reddit, but had to give it a try there. To get some opinions from the left as well.

>but had to give it a try there
Stay there

Lol, edgelord, I am on Any Forums longer than 7 years. But if I post it only here, I'll get replies from barely one side. Have you heard of an echo chamber?
What if you just told me your opinion on the subject?

>But if I post it only here, I'll get replies from barely one side
Any Forums is the most diverse board, faggot

In this age "politically incorrect" means mostly the political right. Ie against gay, trans etc. Prove me wrong.

nice sentiment but it's fucking reddit

I miss him so much, bros.

>Ie against gay
fuck you faggot go back. there, i proved it

Ok, I get it, Reddit is for fucking pussies, but I only did it because I wanted to hear from both sides. I appreciate all the Any Forums retards replying to this thread, it means more to me than anything on Reddit. But I had to give it the autistic scientific approach lmao

Ok I concluded that all people from norway are autistic, but you're still welcome. We don't discriminate against retards.

>I created a new Reddit forum
Shoo. Away with you. Fag.

Derek Chauvin did nothing wrong

Attached: YeaHawChauvin.gif (296x398, 716.92K)

He's a decorated cop. A god damn American Hero in my books. I hope he's drunk on a beach somewhere in the WP program. You KNOW they thanked him for his service

UPDATE: Subreddit got banned. I tried to get the left's opinion but it shows that they're nigger loving, criminal activity supporting left trash.
Never again.

I hope the space cunt Musk will destroy the left on Twitter.

no one cares memeflaggot

40 minutes. Lmao

Sorry, no niggers and people from Norway allowed in this thread anymore.

>I tried to get the left's opinion but it shows that they're nigger loving, criminal activity supporting left trash.
it seems like you belong with them if you have the south african coon is somehow based
GO
BACK
FAG

new World Record

You literally never acknowledged your opinion on Derek Chauvin being in the right, so that, by logical deduction, means you are against it which means you're a left wing negro trash. You're only embarassing yourself here.

no
he's part of a gang (called cops)
he is just like niggers
niggers = gangs = tribal
= niggers

its bullshit that following protocol to keep a drug fueled violent felon subdued nets you more punishment than selling those drugs to the felon, resulting in his death. its confounding, and runs contrary to how normal people expect society to run.

Attached: 1618674762258.jpg (791x452, 78.69K)

That's exactly right, by any logical-thinking person's standards

no, it wasn't protocol. keep lying and gaslighting everybody so you can suck off your boyfriends, the cops, the fuckgni faggots

Attached: 1637271621205.png (1662x688, 451.23K)

kys christcuck you sound insane

brother, if cops = niggers, explain to me the current US situation lmao

>You literally never acknowledged your opinion on Derek Chauvin
nigger get on with the times. its 2022. no one cares about that cop. he didnt even kill nigger floyd because floyd died of OD in an ambulance. stop making retarded posts or just go back to plebbit FAGGOT

Aaaand... it's banned

When will that god damned website die?

Funny thing you constantly see niggers being niggers on r/trashy, and white people being great on r/mademesmile, then the rest is all about how race doesnt exist. It's almost like the whole website is a mental masturbation, where midwits can appreciate how clever they are for seeing niggers nig on a daily basis alongside white being great, and then also say that race doesnt exist and scream like harpy whenever someone says otherwise.

hes a pig who got railroaded for politics
OP is a fag
go back

Attached: 1655343115672.jpg (788x1024, 95.71K)

Defined as applying direct pressure on a person's trachea or airway (front of the neck). LMAO can you please show me, in the photo you supplied, where Derek Chauvin is putting a direct pressure on the trachea, literally as your documents suggests=front of the neck? Please, enlighten me!

i should have added, what is the latest news on Mo Lester? i remember a very shady situation during his witness examination where he had to testify as a prisoner in a borrowed suit, and his lawyer was covering for him by invoking the fifth about every bit of evidence that is in essence exculpatory of officer chauvin.

Attached: 1617762216535.jpg (1009x656, 96.85K)

what are you talking about current us situation. watch the riots and cops allowing it
notice the parentheses... he was cutting off airflow to him anyone can see that. no fuckign shit in parenthesis doesnt' have to be there for the thing it said to of occured. any one knows that.

Race definitely exists. And there are better races than others. By statistics, historical reason, current situation, political support. Extremely easy to see that anything done against whites "can't be racism" while anything against people of colour is racist and ends with riots, lootings. The fucking saddest thing we've come to. So far.

it was protocol, and youre acting awfully squirrelly about having gay boyfriends. makes me wonder what youre up to when you arent posting.
jokes aside, can you prove i do anything other than resent the current state of the police in my daily life, where they genuinely only serve as fix-it ticket dispensers?
seeing as how keith ellison was involved in this whole fiasco, it doesnt take much of a leap to understand that there are shills like you out in force on this topic; attempting to gatekeep discussion using inane, acccusatory drivel.

Attached: 1617643646607.png (1920x1146, 628.46K)

I understand how doing something like that would look, feel and be against every rule. But Floyd was on drugs, aggressive and wasn't following the police orders. What else should they done? Shoot him on sight? They subdued him which is absolutely correct by the procedural standards.

learn how to speak english. its in parenthesis becuase its easier to detect it that way. the ohter part of NOT CHOKING THEM is not so you CAN REAd IT. ANYONE knows it can cause your airflow to stop and you dont have to go by the frontwhen your LAYING ON THEM.

why did he have to do that when he had 2 others standing on him already?
why does he not even look like a cop, why is his car not even really like a cops?
keep sucking off this false flag and pysop you godamn fucking retarded nigger.

Learn to read

no your fee fee's as a cop don't apply. the truth matters, fuck cops.