NO REFUNDS

archive.is/s30Ic

Attached: 1655537529376m.jpg (1024x910, 103K)

arent babies technically kids under 5? what is a baby? what is a kid? what is a woman?

Bump

For a virus with a 99 percent survival rate
Actual clown shit

And canada is leaning infinite jabs to cull the white population

Oh a woman, easy a woman is the adult female human. A girl is the biological youthful human female. Please don't be confused by all the Malarkey floating around.

Are you aware that there are other negative consequences to a case of COVID besides death, and that the vaccine reduces likelihood of these? Surviving COVID with permanent brain or heart damage is small comfort.

I guess children with cancer, immune system defects or other ailments can just go fuck themselves right ?

Actually kids have heart attacks all the time

>2 more weeks until all the vaxxed kids have heart attacks!

Exactly. Not my problem if they are too weak to survive.

Do they pay you or do you vax shill for free

Haven't only like 4 babies died of COVID and the heart effects/thrombosis are far more pronounced in younger male populations - possibly, the younger you are, the more likely the outcome of side effects. Also, uhhh,,, isn't Astra Zeneca specifically working with Moderna & Astra Zeneca working on their second product -- a medicine to prevent specifically blood clotting and heart failure...?

Ahhhh I certainly hope there's absolutely no eugenicists at the World Economic Forum who could...say...choose who gets these medicines, all while preaching about equity.

>Surviving COVID with permanent brain or heart damage
Simply imagine still believing this fearmongering shit lmao

It's a side effect of white supremacy, a lack of safe and effective vaccines, climate change, and not being given proper life saving gender-reasingment hormones as a baby.

>yes goyim, just ignore the sudden spike in cardiovascular diseases in people that literally shouldn't have cardiovascular diseases
>also ignore the massive spike in """covid""" deaths after each and every single vaxxine rollout

Yes, there are refunds, dude. I've found the pfizer webpage /refunds.

Attached: 243445465.png (1259x702, 52.34K)

Fuck off, pharmakike

Attached: 1632437699590.jpg (1024x576, 42.18K)

Post pregnancy abortions, sweet.

>Surviving COVID with permanent brain or heart damage
Wow, this upper respiratory virus can do almost anything it wants. Does it also cause sterility?

YWNBARW FAGGOT

Why even do vaccines? They let the weak survive a potentially fatal event?? Just go 100% natural?