Being a plumber is a health risk and backbreaking

>being a plumber is a health risk and backbreaking
>being an electrician is dangerous and doesn't pay that well
>washing windows is going to be automated
How do you make a living bros

Attached: 71B8B3A8-8625-4183-BD7D-2DEB41F8587D.jpg (640x640, 47.89K)

>How do you make a living bros
I don't

By working on cars and breaking my body.

Weed

fucking salute. it felt like i was breaking my back everyday changing tires out in the shop.

Um...if you guys are working class, why do you support all these right-wing people? The Left are the ones who care about the working class. Stop aligning yourself with the 1%. I know they're white supremacists like you guys, but they don't actually care about you.

>The Left are the ones who care about the working class.
>Except the guys who deliver food to the grocery store

I mean, no, they don't care about Nazis. Once you choose to be a Nazi you kinda forfeit all of that lol

>Once you choose to be a Nazi you kinda forfeit all of that lol
Funny because it was the feds who waved the flag in the same hotel they were exposed for staying at. Go fuck yourself. No more (you)'s from me you little nigger.

Selling old school runescape bot scripts and gold
I live like a king and don't even do anything

please end your own life

>Funny because it was the feds who waved the flag in the same hotel they were exposed for staying at.
You people and your conspiracy theories.
Regardless, you don't need to wave a flag to be a Nazi.
All of those "people" you're referring to were hateful bigots purposefully standing in the way of not only progress but safety. By getting in the way of vaccines, they are attempting to murder millions of people.
Lots of people struggle with mental health disorders. You need to be more mindful before making comments like that. Choose love, not hate.

i hope you get paid for this shit

YWNBAW, nigger.

He does it for free for sure
Paid shills are a little better trained

No western political party cares about common people in the slightest.

embarrassing for them lol. they truly have nothing better to do other than try and convince us to join their tranny cult

i'm a car retard and appreciate the fuck out of you my guy.

Attached: 1645023056105.jpg (250x240, 14.95K)

I can’t wait for the muslims to take over they will fuck you up

The Democratic Party cares about everyone, of all races and creeds. They just don't care about Nazis, but Nazis aren't people anyway.

There was muslims who supported the convoy you braindead fucking retard. The Indians will wage war with Pisslam before you can even pull a shank out. So try me.

lol
lmao

Attached: workers.png (660x495, 254.74K)

Lmfao, that's right you fucking retarded muslims. Diversity isn't on your side, Sikh's will fuck you up and I'm not even brown to know about that.

Low quality bait.

Checked

It's based to bash on Nazis because they're a bunch of closet faggots and boot lickers

>It's based to bash on Nazis because they're a bunch of closet faggots and boot lickers
FAGGOT

Attached: natoisnazi.gif (640x419, 121.91K)

They really don't, and it's really obvious. They care primarily about low-end, low-skilled service industry people who they can manipulate. Tradies and skilled workers intensely dislike leftist faggotry as a rule, and the feeling seems mutual because leftists know they can't word salad their way into the minds of people who actually have something to lose.

Attached: 2ae3e3af043f414f2900c09a42d62125ae8f5ca5278e7a22902528dcfc38a653.gif (350x464, 300.96K)

As someone who grew up in a social Democratic country I can tell you that both your parties are just powerful elites.

Neither on cares about working class people, America doesn't care. The modern culture is based on the acquisition of wealth not class unity.

Stop trying to larp as a Labour Party.

I appreciate the solidarity, but you should really try not using the f-slur moving forward
It's disrespectful to our LGBTQIA+ community

>both your parties are just powerful elites
Then why does the Democratic party spend all its time fighting against the (white supremacist) elite?
Checkmate ;)

>Tradies and skilled workers intensely dislike leftist f******y
That's cause they're mostly made up of racist white people. There's hardly any diversity in these fields. Don't worry, we're working on changing that.

Nah I was in the shop with black guys, arabs, you name it. FAGGOTRY IS NOT NORMAL.

I’m a software engineer. If you’re not completely retarded it’s easy to make decent money. If you are completely retarded it’s still fairly easy, especially if you’re a (non Asian) minority or a woman.

Attached: FA2BDDCA-07B5-4F9D-A7F4-45675C2376A7.jpg (450x338, 40.9K)

Weak b8, you have a long way to go before you're a believable leftist.