POWERFUL. …(and cute!)

Any Forums may not like it, but this is what Peak Performance looks like.

A popular, competent, respected and successful democratic leader that’s blazing a confident path for her nation, and women as a whole, in the face of Evil like Putin’s corrupt violent criminal misogynistic racist homophobic Russia.

UNBOWED. UNDEFEATED. UNSTOPPABLE.

Attached: 82B72495-5933-4515-B18F-3C90E0EB9387.jpg (4055x2799, 993.03K)

I cant wait for her pus to get destroyed by the rus

10 cents deposited

your bait is bad and you should feel bad

>cheating whore
>cute

pick one memeflagfaggot

You stupid fucking cunt shut the fuck up.
Princess Douche backwash is a WEF Great Reset Candidate stooge. She could probably be most helpful if she had a fans-only page.

Of Finnish joke of funny: What is difference between Swede, Russian and mosquito?

Mosquito only annoy in summer

Attached: 157389264.jpg (1280x960, 319.04K)

You have bad taste.

Attached: IMG_1502.jpg (1124x1111, 198.85K)

Attached: 13487364843.jpg (1200x900, 194.24K)

Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

This fucking tard dared to say they don't want to let the inflation and cost of living make Finland take loans to counter it while their commie policies cost 7bill a year negative to Finland

Woman should not in politic position. They will let country die with her ego.

But unironically.

Attached: sanna marin.png (692x718, 914.18K)

>literal slut
I spit.

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMYYYY

Attached: BBD899C0-76A5-45EC-B6C1-C910CC85D00B.jpg (1000x524, 43.82K)

Fippy bippy
Op is a fucking fag and a 1pbtid shill
All fields

Finland was already going rapidly downhill before her government and now we have no chance of recovery under these retards.

Give us a decade or two and we'll be like Argentina. Did you know that Argentina was one of the wealthiest and most successful countries in the world? People in 2050 are going to similarly surprised to find out that Finland was once considered successful.

Educations PISA ratings are dropping like mad and these people just try to find causes from anything else than niggers and their "all inclusive" school policies.

My friends wife is teacher and shes always raging about it, how education was allready hard, but now with sandniggers and all retardants you simple cant spend time with the kids who want to learn, because all your time is wasted on these losers.

best thing is they dont even speak fluent finnish. How the fuck can you teach a monkey who has no manners and doesnt speak your language?

Its so sad.

Attached: Suomalaanen.jpg (480x466, 47.81K)

You have cute aggression. You are a mentally ill queer.

Honestly I would join Russia just to gang rape that pussy one time.