He’s not looking too good…

He’s not looking too good…

Attached: AF3868F8-3215-42E2-87C2-522A12DC7B10.jpg (991x679, 59.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy page 10 retard

damn he looks like shit. Please let it mean a heart attack is on the way.

probably because this fascist piece of shit knows he committed a violent insurrection and attempted to destroy our democracy because he's a sore loser and is going to get arrested because of it
but that's not enough, at this point everyone who voted for trump should be arrested as well

Getting banned from twitter really took a toll on him

Hope he dies soon lmao

they cut his supply off

you need to get out in public and spread your powerful message to the people who need to hear it. you're wasting your time here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

we all do

He took the vax

He legit looks ten years younger since leaving office. Stop being retarded.

Attached: 1637754497197.jpg (750x1005, 152.4K)

More of this insurrection faggotry. I saw the videos. Stop trying to push the agenda faggot. Your literally yelling "im a retarded nigger" then expecting us to believe your bullshit . Kill yourself irl faggot

if only he had pardoned more nigger rapists and kike swindlers

It was an insurrection though.. fortunately many of them now have criminal records, and many lost their jobs because of it

He's like 100. Who gives a fuck about this prick anyways. He's half Jewish.

mfw the american election was stolen by a man known to the mainland chinese as “the big guy” who gets his 10% and then who’s keepers systematically disable, humiliate and further bankrupt the empire that is the buffer between me and a cloud of hunter seeker drones sent from the communist power house that was artificially empowered by the west to serve as a source of cheap products and eventually as the trigger thucydides trap to follow along with albert pike’s prophesy so that humanity will be enslaved in some kind of thx1138 factory farm pod life cut off from our history and future just as we have done to animals in the industrial era all for the benefit of an elite that have retarded the masses into willfully and authoritatively going along with this death march that is wasting our consciousness on klause schwab’s wet dreams when we could be world builders and more beyond our imagination.

Attached: C3D0FBA4-2A46-4B0E-899B-74BF6A1F86F8.jpg (1242x1252, 1.17M)

my man DT
a real OG
watching the OC
jim gordon GCPD

Attached: 4F6E4E19-70B4-4512-9561-14DD6EF79FA2.jpg (500x500, 61.94K)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Imagine your own Wife disgusted with you even. Pathetic.

Attached: 1610497136611.gif (500x340, 3.82M)

Hes like 90 years old lol leave him alone

Snopes says OP is a faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-122416_Brave.jpg (1080x2007, 592.25K)

Looks pretty damn good for 80 or however fucking old he is if you ask me. I hope to be in that good of shape if i make it to that age.

>He’s not looking too good…

Of course he's not looking too good -- he's been taking statin drugs, which are black mold toxin, and he's had the pseudovaccines, which is also pure poison

The autistic cunt will be dead much sooner than you think, from either pancreatic/liver cancer, a neuromuscular disease like MS / Lou Gehrig's / Parkinson's, or your guess is as good as mine, from the pseudovaccines.

But you can't tell the lemming blockhead anything --- he never listens

Attached: Trump Lemming.jpg (1800x1800, 1.42M)

There was no insurrection.
Nah.

Attached: 1652376311185.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

This. He still had hope when Elon started the deal, but now as Elon seems to be backing out, Trump's health is deteriorating

Your next president

L M A O

Nice flag faggot

Attached: images (1).jpg (758x1042, 162.29K)

>our democracy
If you had democracy you would have referendums and your government structure would look very different. For example, there would be no patriot act, CIA would be severely limited, but you would also have universal healthcare if the 70% poll is to be trusted. Also none of the CRT, affirmative action, etc.