HUITE PEOPLE R THE MASTARD RACE

>HUITE PEOPLE R THE MASTARD RACE
>American math olympiad team
Reminder white supremacists are all underachieving retards who want to feel accomplished.

Attached: math-olympiad-2019-900x600-min.jpg (900x600, 100K)

High level math is literally useless.

Agreed. There's no purpose in actually applying mathematics beyond multiplication and division in the real world. Anything beyond is just ego-stroking a useless ability to push numbers around.

What do you mean by high level math precisely?
These guys are top performers in a very demanding field. One of them is white. Coping won't change the facts

He means that he is retarded

It teach in STEM and what I’ve noticed is that east Asians have a better technical facility for mathematics, probably due to using denominated currencies far longer than any other group. However they really struggle at creativity and the synthetic aspect of mathematics, which is what higher pure math is all about fundamentally. That is, they make very competent students, but when it comes time to forge their own path and make new discoveries or realizations, they flounder and don’t know what to do. The bamboo ceiling exists for this reason.

How do you calculate stress on different parts of a bridge while building one?
How do you model stock trading bot?
How do you wrangle complex supply chains?

Things "just werk" for you and in the society around you because people who are good at math made it this way

East Asians have the highest IQ in the world, whites will deny.

Now use that math to get some bitches on ya dick

*ahem*

did someone say masterrace per capita?

Attached: 1631290499622.png (1128x663, 477.22K)

Unironically this. Nobody cares about that nerd shit, OP.

Chinks are good with calculations

I have the highest IQ in the world, you will deny.

Is that a Hillary Clinton monument behind them?

lol, each of those examples you listed involve multiplication and/or division. You just proved my point, retard.

>Amerimutts
>white
The cunning choice of using a Canadian proxy for yet another meangingless thread about China, convinced me that OP is not a samefagging subhuman Amerimutt shill seething about China.

Only some NEET with no role irl would think idiocy like this. You need trigonometry to build even basic structures retard. You’ve never done that because you just stare into a glowing rectangle all day every day

It's STEAM not STEM. Get it right, chud.

All of these competitions and Olympiads are pointless self cock sucking. Unless you actually use that in the real world to make a tangible product, it's irreverent.
t. Mechanical Engineer and do not care about your gay austistic maths sperging. I'll use a calculator or a program, nigger.

I guess when your dick is the size of a grain of rice you take your wins where you can

What the fuck is trigonometry? Is that the thing with angles and lengths? You just use a ruler and protractor, dumbass.

I see one good driver in that bunch

Attached: 6BBB513C-19DE-46BA-9DA6-8502FAD9DAB8.jpg (640x736, 44.84K)

Math does not matter when the ability to commit violence determines who is superior or not. Chinks can be good at math but it doesn't change the fact that we'll bludgeon them to death if they step outside the bounds of the white man.

Attached: f_c2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy8zLzcvMzcyMTU4MzE3MTQ4NF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD0xMzA4Mjg=.jpg (1262x878, 337.04K)

>muh dick
The white man's go to defense mechanism when intellectually threatened: nigger chimp mode. How telling.

Your ability to do math and science does not change the fact that you're still slaves to the white race and their Jewish masters.

"Autistic Algebra" the hottest new K-Pop boy band!

Leaf posters, worthless eaters. Advanced math literally makes all of modern life work properly without exception. Including the internet you are shitposting on. Posts like this is why we want to range ban all leaf IPs. You fuckers are a cancer on this world.

I’m sorry you’re bored and lonely today. Here’s a pity (You).

>With a tall, beautiful ginger gringo to lead them all.

math is memorized forumulas and plugging numbers into formulas

there is no higher thought

Now name one that went on to do anything of importance.

>t. has never done a proof in his life

Typical Anglo

Yes these are mathematical axioms but how do you get to the formular?

Statistics is really useful and highly marketable with simple certificates.

And none of those chinsects have nor will contribute to modern tech. Name one that has.

Math is easy if your brain is missing regions fo logic and reasoning. Math has never invented or discovered anything. It's a validation tool and used for attempting to copy reality nothing new has been envisioned with it.

They got their positions by diversity. Cope.

uh sir that is a white ginger second from the right
but supremacy is retarded. even hitler believed an ubermensch could be found in any race

>It teach in STEM
No you don't.
Literally what?
Any math above highschool level demands almost entirely "creativity and the synthetic aspect of mathematics".

well... except one

>you just stare into a glowing rectangle all day every day
Tfw

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-115946_YouTube.jpg (1008x1004, 427.19K)

But I thought math was racist.

nah chinks are just good at math lol
its been a ''meme'' forever now that chink parents will litteraly smite their child if they don't get A grades on math tests etc.

Those guys are teenagers with very strict parents

elves getting mad at non-calculons
stay erudite, elvish ones

In each case, you would use a simplified model based on simplified assumptions. E.g for the bridge, you would do FEA and some simple hand calculations required legally by an engineering body.

the white guy is the tallest and most handsome of the group.

Sorry but my uni has a divestment policy, so we don’t associate with Israelis.

This is nothing. Chinese math is still bad. This day Russian and American has best mathematician. Math is only genius field. Any one else doing nothing.

lmao at this token white boy.