Should pitbulls be banned?

should pitbulls be banned?

Attached: jacqueline durand13.png (805x1079, 1.68M)

women should be banned

>dumb enough to get a pitbul
>dumb enough to relax near a pitbul

if a niggerbull did this to me I would kill myself, death is better than looking like that

No, but she might be a better fit for Canada.

Well hello beautiful!

Attached: nemy.jpg (800x450, 36.57K)

Theoretically, could surgery even fix you at this point? With all the money, how far can it really go?

It is the official opinion of Any Forums that all shitbulls AND their owners must be euthanized.

No, nothing should be “banned”.

>le hecking lolbertarian ideology
kys

found naked with room of pitbulls
she didn't relax, she tried to rape them and even pitbulls don't wanna fuck that ugly kike bitch

she tried to fuck the shitbul and got mauled

she was found completely naked

Attached: 1648949959042.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

I don’t know if I’d kill my self, but I would certainly become a real life comic book villain and attempt to take over the world.

If I see a man walking his shitbull I think
>That dumb fuck is worse than a nigger, gypsy and Jew combined
But when I see a woman walking one, or God forbid, more than one, I get more homicidal than the shitbulls.

>I get more homicidal than the shitbulls
top kek

Attached: 250[1].jpg (250x379, 15.97K)

Kinda looks like Brak

What's the story here?

Paid the pitt toll

too much damage, some minor repairs maybe but you will still look like an absolute abomination

look how good she is at pretending to be happy. women today truly have no soul

A dog would still fuck her, so she doesn't care.

Every time I see a shitbull within walking distance of me, my hand is on my holster ready to draw. If it wasn’t illegal to discharge my gun in public Id shoot every shitbull I came across

Attached: FEDEFE8A-F7B2-4B3E-963C-B651318BF4BF.jpg (1097x1228, 999.9K)

Yes

>look how good she is at pretending to be happy
I really can't tell user.

She’s not smiling, the pitbull ripped her lips off

how do you know she is laughing

No but females who fuck dogs should be euthanized

>found naked with room of pitbulls
>she didn't relax, she tried to rape them and even pitbulls don't wanna fuck that ugly kike bitch
>she tried to fuck the shitbul and got mauled
>she was found completely naked
what
details? story? wtf?

also please post more dead pitbul videos they are very nice and soothing/calming/relaxation videos

No. They should be allowed to dine on the faces of women that displease their globalist masters in Davos.

I don't like killing dogs just because but pitbulls should be either banned or have some sort of license because they are very dangerous dogs used by niggers as attack dogs.

obviosly i'm talking about her "friend"

She was dog sitting someone else dogs. She entered the home and got attacked. When she was found all her clothes were removed and she was completely naked, the pit buls also mutilated her vagina. There’s only one explanation for this .

Women take comfort in being the prettiest one in a group. Don’t underestimate their pettiness.

I keep a knife on me at all times, in theory I know the brutality of a pit attack would be horrible, but I'd like to think I'd instinctually already have my had on my knife and once it started start stabbin' in the neck (or wherever) and I'd be gucci

Any pitbull attack experts agree? I ain't watching none of those attack vids, so I'm slightly less informed.

Attached: FSqr4pCWAAIW-1_.jpg (750x896, 471.08K)