We had world peace and nobody appreciated it

We had world peace and nobody appreciated it.

Attached: 92D560FE-EE9A-4EE5-AC2D-05CFD3A10D3E.jpg (1200x675, 296.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=534102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adult Swim banned it, sorry pacifists

jews don't like white people doing things together, it gives them holocaust vibes

World peace my ass desert storm just happened

everything was fine until Putler came to power

Metallica has been around since 1961? Wut

No one has ever considered Desert Storm to be a real war, just a minor squabble in some backwater half way across the world

Between desert storm and whatever that shit was in the Balkans, there were zero wars. Like anywhere.

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU

>Between February and March of 1991 there were no other wars.
Not only is this unimpressive, but I doubt it's even true.

Putin was our homeboy, handpicked by the WEF. It wasn’t until McCain encouraged Georgia to encroach on Russia’s border.

Mutt education.

>World peace
Young Russians wanted to consume Western media for the first time. This means there was peace for some reason.

Turd in the toilet vs turd on the dining room table.

>WEF
The WEF conspiracies reek of boomer, they're a big think tank that everyone gets to promote for popularity points, not a serious power booker controlling the world.
Putin has never been "our homeboy", Russia was merely in a weaker state when he took power which necessitated a more diplomatic approach from them.

Europe is a turd now?

Iraq is in Europe now?

Consumpti9n of western media is the oath to world peace.

Look up history of europe. Between 1945 and 1990 was the most peacefull period europe ever had. And not even then 100% peace, there was still stuff like ETA and IRA.

Freedom isn’t free. Peace can only be maintained if you are willing to fight for it.

This will change once we exterminate all jews, but for now- violence is the answer.

Read Siege:
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=534102

Attached: 5645D09C-5E49-43B7-92EC-EF1EF4F2C4F0.gif (480x360, 3.72M)

>We had status quo where we were sole power dictating everyone what to do goy! You had to love our judeoglobalist status quo, why didn't you enjoy us smearing our anti-culture all over the globe goy!
World got cancer after ww2, and it will take so much to return it to normal state we can't even conceive it. But it starts with ending judeoamerican influence.

Attached: 1639752804433.jpg (966x745, 108.13K)

it lasted all of ten minutes before
>the russkies are coming!
turned into
>the terrorists are coming!

American culture up to the late 2000s was cool and 100% reason for their world domination. You russians dont have something like that. You have nothing to offer to the world but poverty and dictatorship.

WE WANT TO BE PART OF RUSSIA!!!! Said no one ever.

I never even mentioned Europe faggot, I was replying to a guy regarding desert storm. Just shut the fuck up. I'm not in the mood to engage faggots today. Also, lurk more newfag. It's an old pasta.

When?

This

Attached: 36AF0922-280D-4245-9BFB-5ACC7852D75C.jpg (960x1280, 350.19K)

The world was too busy fighting narcos

Attached: 202203301759-main.jpg (1200x675, 175.91K)

What wars were there?

You where implying that europe being peacefull is the default state. Dumb leaf nigger.

this dudeis right dumbass. the wef is just a bunch of fuckstick grifters charging bored rich people a ton of cash to pretend to take their bullshit theories seriously.

Yeah you ruled the globe before Putin, now you can only rule tranny dick in kids faces.

No I wasn't I was implying that war in the middle east is like a turd in the toilet, something everyone expects and a war in Europe is like a turd on the table, rather shocking and of some concern. Fuck I hate summer fags. Just shut up.

And what did it made of Europe? Fulfillment of Kalergi plan? American biowarfare against pacified and demilitarized natives using dark races? Attempts at dissolution of European cultures and identities and creation of melting pot construct? Technological stagnation when compared to explosions of new discoveries that world wars brought? Wars must resume, because it's death otherwise. I've never really been proud of my country, but it made me proud to see it being one making first step towards resumption of normal course of history which kikes attempted to strangle as part of worldwide subjugation plan. It's not about any national interests, or even about global state, it's about destiny of our species, and proper destiny demands wars going on as they always used to.

Yeah and for the first time in my life I was embarrassed to say I lived in America. It's always been a greedy shithole country.

Second Gulf war
Turks/Kurds war
Ruanda Civil war
Yugoslav Wars beginning with the 10 day war in slovenia
Brazil and Columbia fighting the Farc rebels
South Ossetia War
Djibuti civil war

etc etc etc

It wasn't world peace. It was the time when the west started taking over the former Eastern Bloc's assets in earnest.

Again, europe being peacefull and having no wars is a very new thing after WW2 and even then you had yugoslavia and ukraine. You are one dumb leaf nigger. Read a fucking book.

We had world peace and nobody wanted to maintain it.

Instead of nuclear power you wanted a gas guzzling SUV.
Instead of medicare-for-all you wanted cheap tranny drugs.
Instead of principled conservatism you got mad at Clinton for fucking his secretary.
Hilary Clinton is the biggest cuckqueen, this is unrelated to the thread but I wanted to remind people.

If you wanted world peace you had to pay for it. You didn't want to. And now here we are 30 years later with the world falling apart. It's over.

>Fulfillment of Kalergi Plan?

CAVE MAN NATIONALISM IS STUPID AND GAY!
t. certain botox monke

This rendition of Harvester of Sorrow went fucking hard lmao

Attached: 48F7269F-FCE8-4666-96BE-A32AAB9A1F2A.jpg (788x630, 70.67K)

More like the world was busy replacing one narco with another. Most of the people in that pic got jailed for corruption and drug trafficking themselves.

Are you going to argue with my point or with things you start seeing when you looks at flags because you didn't take your meds retard?