Jews are our elder brothers in faith

For a Christian to be anti-semitic is not only evil but extremely idiotic.
Jesus was a Jew.
It is beyond me how anyone could claim a faith founded upon Judaism with a Jewish messiah and yet hate Jews.
Baffling. Moronic. Wicked.

Attached: matt-walsh-tweet.jpg (605x408, 54.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/new_religion1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only larp as Christian to piss off Jews

White men are so fucked it’s unbelievable. I feel bad.

My surname is Abrahamic
Should I change it?

This is Any Forums god because he made a movie

>jews are our elder brothers
If you're a christian, these are the people that rejected and killed your god on earth, these people are enemies

Even Jesus condemned jews, stfu

Based greek

More than that, the jews are the superior Master Race.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4

My first name is derived from Hebrew and I'm planning on changing it at some point.

I only larp as Jew to piss off Christians

Why not?
Or at least, make sure your kids don't get Abrahamic names.
And make damn sure they don't get circumcised.

Attached: xchan jew.png (1533x824, 50.17K)

There's a big percentage of people in Greece who don't use Abrahamic names either, Greco-Roman names are still in fashion. I'm sure the Anglos and the Germans can find something unique too

Actually I have noticed very little dick sucking for him on the board despite the movie, actually pleasantly surprised. Maybe we're getting based again?

Attached: 1654208596965.jpg (1024x1024, 150.74K)

during the time of Christ, and a century prior, the Edomites/Idumeans had come to dominate the priesthood due to the usurpation by the Herodian dynasty who were ascended to regional power by Mark Antony. during the 2nd century B.C till after the time of Christ Judaea was multiethnic. You had the Edomites from the south (those who style themselves Jews) and actual Judahites & Israelites. The Herodian kings (even wikipedia will tell you so) being Edomites themselves filled the religious & administrative priestly Pharisee, Sadducees class with fellow Edomites, these Edomite priests created the Oral law (later penned as the talmud) that was used to worm its way around old testament law with semantics & sophistry

Attached: 1622818912021.jpg (1400x1400, 791.74K)

by that logic even the sandniggers are your brothers, at least we didnt kill jesus

Attached: FVdT9XpX0AAzT9y.jpg (761x1024, 70.74K)

nobody cares

Attached: christinsanity.jpg (960x914, 123.83K)

Doing Saturn's work, I see.

That's probably the endgame, to unite all religions into some vague spiritual superstructure where belief becomes more like aesthetic, and power in the councils becomes more important than dogma and zeal

Walsh is a Jewish name

Attached: 1630382589900.png (640x550, 553.32K)

He came down specifically so that would happen and preached exclusively to kikes and refused aid to any non kike and compared helping non kikes to throwing your childrens food to the dogs. The only person who said that non ethnic kikes were allowed to be Christian was Saul Al tarsi, who is quoted as saying “I am a jew trained in Jewish law”

>inb4 synagogue of satan
He was condemning people who larp as jews ie Any Forums we wuz kikes larpers ie you

His second follower was a Greek dude.
So no. You're just completely full of shit.

could work in the west but no way that'd work anywhere east of croatia.....right?

Lel sorry rabbi
You lost the info war because god came to us all directly

No. He wasn't. Read the gospel of John before being so goddamn uniformed about fucking everything

The bible is a complete fabrication.

if you don't believe in christ you can not be
a brother in faith with a christian this is not negotiable

Attached: christianity-summary.jpg (800x600, 89.33K)

he works for Shoahpiro
Shabbas goycucks gonna goy

Zionist trash.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-202556.png (1100x2048, 1.54M)

Attached: Screenshot_20211001-141357.png (1385x2048, 529.58K)

Look at your coast lad, you think Constantinopolitans take religion seriously? They were godless backstabbers back in the roman days, they've been killing before killing was cool. As the eastern world develops and westernizes, you'll adopt a creeping secularism too, just like we are, that is what they're counting on

Jesus drove the money lenders from the temple. He calls them the synagogue of satan. Jesus really couldn't be more clear that jews are awful and should be exterminated. How could you call yourself a christian and miss that?

Attached: 1537567700237.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>nato bitch talking about resisting nato
lmao
you're going to allow sweden and finland to join and you're going to receive no concessions for it.

too bad they didn't finish the job eh?
Based Hadrian, even Emperor Hadrian of Rome fucked up by not going full Carthage on the kikes.

Bro I used to get taught all the Ken Ham bullshit by my religious parents
People can and will make up anything to make the Bible seem true
They have no scientific integrity because their starting point is "the Bible is true" and then they stretch any and all evidence to make that happen

Hadrian caused the diaspora
He did a terrible job.

Holy shit you're an idiot.

pretty much like the CDC and vaccines

Tell Israel to fight their own wars already.

>Can make up anything
>The walls of Jericho fell flat
>Absolutely 100% direct reference in no way can be misinterpreted
>Y-y-you can argue anything!

Lol fucking pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-091401.png (1192x2048, 1.07M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-200304.png (1431x2048, 936.31K)

i mean *most* of tsargrad is taking religious seriously enough to a point where they beat up people for drinking water during ramadan (real thing that happenes every ramadan) but i think youre right tho, the younger folk is super "secular" mostly due to just how bad erdogan fucked up.

but hey, even if we turn secular, millions of syrians/afghans/pakis/persians living rent-free wont, they'll keep the based trad lifestyle alive!

Meanwhile, jews curse Christ thrice daily

show flag nigger

Attached: 1653066263096s.jpg (250x250, 12.1K)

I believe in Christ, I believe the only way to God is through him, I also believe the holocaust didn't happen, but it should.

Attached: 1620783867412.gif (173x288, 5.91K)

Good thing I'm not a christian, fuck jews.

>where they beat up people for drinking water during ramadan
Wait wait, you can't even drink fucking water during Ramadan, they beat your ass up for it?

> The Evangelical churches lead the way in this false theology, promoting Israel and the Jews at every turn, even to the denial of Jesus Christ. But the fact is, it is impossible to be a true Christian while supporting the murderous acts of Israel and the Jewish leaders. Those who claim to be “Christian” while supporting Israeli and Jewish Anti-Christ policies have naively given their allegiance to Satan.

> 1.The religion of the Israelites was Christianity. They looked forward to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. Eventually, AFTER Christ’s death, resurrection, and ascension to heaven, the true Christianity was corrupted by the Pharisees and the Sadducees by bringing in the “oral traditions of the Elders.” These were later compiled in written form as the Mishnah, the first portion of the Talmud, and the Gemara, a commentary on the Mishnah.

> 2. The Talmud is the “holiest” book of Judaism and essentially nullifies the Word of God. Judaism is an occult religion that essentially ignores the Old Testament.

> 3. Judaism did not even exist before Christ. Over a hundred years AFTER Christ was crucified, resurrected and taken to heaven, Judaism become a new (and occult) religion. And it was diabolically opposed to Christianity.

> 4. Jesus was/is NOT a “Jew.” Jesus was a child of the “Spirit” or, more accurately, the breath of holiness (constantly mistranslated as “Holy Spirit”).

> 5. The children of Abraham are the true followers of Christ – NOT the Jews!

> 6. The “New” religion in town is “Judeo-Churchianity” (a term coined by author Michael Hoffman II) – a Judaized “Christianity” that will lead (force!) the whole world to worship the terrible and ferocious Beast of Revelation 13 – the Zionist Jews and Judaism - whose goal is to destroy ALL governments and ALL religions, including Christianity!

goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/new_religion1.htm

youre not supposed to eat or drink anything from sundawn to sunset, and yes, there have been instances of people beating the shit out of others for doing so. its like a meme at this point.

but yeah, istanbul is mostly conservative, some fags recently tried to pull off a parade march and dozens of muslims showed up chanting allahu akbar until the fags had to cancel kek

There is an immense trove of powerful Germanic names.