PUTIN NAMES THE JEW

>The EU has totally lost its political sovereignty, its elites are dancing to someone else's tune, causing harm to their own population

twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/1537785052893184001

Attached: 456745675674576.png (810x737, 257.65K)

>names the jew
>doesnt say “jew” once

yeah if putin had just said "jews control our nations we must break free" WW3 would begin 5 mins later

>it's a "Jewish mitosis" episode again
I hate reruns.

Attached: путиншваб1.png (2249x1284, 2.63M)

This, he's blaming 'murrica, works every time.

Who else is there other than the elites

Ah yes of course the optics would have been just too much to bear, forgive me

Putin is such a lying sack of evil shit. I can't wait for him to die and burn in Hell.

not an argument

fpbp, the entire world hates russia so just name them already

>I know who really controls the republic

he is right you know

Attached: 1640329419524.jpg (564x460, 26.85K)

Calm down Rabbi, we are not on your side

Xactly. Anyway he is extremely linked with the Lubavitchers in Russia.
Ukraine war can be seen as a struggle between trad Lubavitchers and globohomo western Jews.

It's Shabbos, Chaim. Take a day off from shilling.

Klaus Schwab literally unleashed Judea against Russia. Try again Shlomo. all jews of the world are united behind their boy Zelenskyy. It doesn't matter that he has a literal neo nazi militia in his military. It's jews first, always.

Attached: 1647182321026.png (1434x1013, 950.18K)

slava wuhani

Putin literally is jewish. He means America I think.

He's not wrong.

It's just a matter of do I want him to rule me instead. Russia doesn't entirely have a great reputation either.

I said nothing about optics you dumb nigger loving jew, I said if he had named the jews we would all know cause WW3 would have started

Attached: pp.png (1388x1425, 1.2M)

Attached: F11D073C-2D5A-41FD-9F5C-843CB2A414BC.jpg (698x718, 170.83K)

Redpill me on this Ive never heard this take before

he's completely right though

He's talking about the USA you stupid cunts

Almost all jewish orthodox's are on putin's side.
Virtually any "jew" on the side of ukraine are sabbateans, not jews.

>>The EU has totally lost its political sovereignty, its elites are dancing to someone else's tune, causing harm to their own population

No shit? We are a Colony? Who would have thought that!

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (1025x580, 101.48K)

i meeeaaaaan
we were long overdue for a collapse anyway, it just so happened to coincide with the SMO

too bas he is totally censored in the west and nobody will hear him speak except some mongoloan underwater basketweavers

He’s entirely correct though....

>Who would have thought that!
your people were probably the first ones to be awakened from the globohomo spell because of "2008 crisis"

United behind them both.
When will you all stop falling for the same tricks over and over again.
They are reshaping the region, stealing whatever they haven’t already stolen and genociding the blonde, blue eyed people we call ukrainian to replace them with what that fat twerking shit calls
>a new babylon
Also creating the excuse for all the 2030 sabotage all around the world. How did you think they were going to make you eat the bugs, live in the pod, never travel, get chipped etc. By doing nothing? Or by the things that are happening.
Putin is a WEF bigshot. He is one the richest jews in the world from stealing from russia while russians think abject poverty is normal. This is how they always play it.
Putin can’t even retire unless he does this. He stole so much the next dictator would come after his assets. 2030 is his only hope.
And in the OP he is just whining about america but in a clever way because q gurus and his interests are in maintaining the myth (for boomers sake) that globohomo = america. The old WO is also somehow the NWO.
They aren’t stupid so you cannot afford to be. Step it up and stop using brainwashing for recreation and yes it fucking well does effect you all, you are not the special immune one. When you look at the group you can see the effect but ask any of the individuals and they’ll swear that they aren’t brainwashed. Every bit of it from twitter to TV is all a trick and all of it is immensely harmful. Crack has a similar effect changing the personality of those smoke it all day. Just stop then if you are capable.
It is probably already too late. The injections already happened. Our species is in the hands of new age cultists like jones town or hale bop. Klaus and elon are an interchangeable Hegelian dialectic, there is very littld hope and you are all still doing what? Gazing vacantly at carefully prepared man made images controlled by that very same cult. And then you complain in surprise when you get shit on.

Attached: D4F40F83-6D9F-4BAE-83CD-715F76749320.gif (625x893, 199.01K)

> american
> thinks the good guys go to hell
> not even aware of the evil that his nation is

boy that brainwashing works wonders

fpbp OP was a faggit once again, truly history repeats itself, Spengler was right

The UK EU USA and their minions aren’t the entire world. China loves Russia. Vietnam loves Russia. Africa loves Russia. And Latin America loves Russia.

Mexico won’t even impose sanctions on Russia.

Attached: AF0F3EA9-6ED9-428F-9629-9F31C8B7F769.jpg (960x1280, 350.19K)

He's a Jewish puppet billionaire like the rest but is told to believe in different factions within the elitist jew circle.

Attached: 1655498706974.gif (852x480, 1.06M)

>He not talking about jews
>Hes talking about america
Oh no no no

Because the EU is conducting polish policy objectives. Which is an american puppet inside the EU.
If you behave like a Pollack, do retarded things like a Pollack, you become irrelavant and impoverished like a retarded Pollack. This isnt surprising.

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

>brainwashing
subjective / objective viewponts
it is rooted in the nature of human existence, trappen in their own minds if you will
not many can extrapolate their own invisible actions and their effects

>someone else's tune
>eu
he means england and america you retards. they're the focus of russia's narrative now

of course, there's another layer to the *nglo question, and yeah it's jews, but we can't just come out with it like that, can we?

Putin moved away fro the WEF when their agenda accelerated in this new hellscappe that they are rapidly creating. Globalist don't put an global embargo on a regime that works for them you fool. The sanctions on Russia are just insane. But look at China. The globaslists haven't put any sanctions on them for doing business with Russia. China is in globohmo, that's why. See the difference? Picrel is the ambasador of China at the WEF. Menawhile Putin said trannies are an abomination and a crime against humanity. See the difference?
China is allowed to indocrinate the western youth through TikTok. Meanwhile all russian media has been banned.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2021-11-29 à 22.41.59.png (923x750, 457.99K)

>your people were probably the first ones to be awakened from the globohomo spell because of "2008 crisis"

We voted to leave but the Zionist and Kike Tyrants ignore our decision for GREXIT. This is why there's no Referendum in Finland and Sweden about NATO nowadays. Democracy is a Meme.

Attached: Screenshot_19.jpg (1181x856, 175.63K)

you are such a faggot