Realistically, how much longer does America have left?

Realistically, how much longer does America have left?

Attached: IMG_20220618_122906.jpg (702x1056, 163.44K)

When America falls so does the world thus begins a new dark age of a 1000 years of technocratic slavery

>his feet still point out
You think they'd have fixed that by now.

30 years at best, 10 more years realistically

2 more weeks

Attached: 1654871985851m.jpg (1024x721, 123.38K)

OP knows what I’m talking about. Justin is ahead of the curve but he is following the set model. Canada is already enslaved.

where is the ukrainian flag tho?

I'd rather live in the Dark Ages with no faggots, than in a prosperous age with faggots.

More like
When america falls, they'll nuke us all to take us with them...

2 more weeks

notice how the mans feet are pointed outward and the womans feet are perfectly horizontal

You’ll beg for the faggots to return if you get your wish

That would be a mercy considering what awaits us

>NO U!
Look at this coping mutt. Why is your government full of trannies and ours isn't?

Attached: 1644524276108.png (584x492, 274.16K)

It's already dead. We're just seeing the twitching of the corpse.

I’m not even attacking you. I feel bad. Don’t worry everything happening in Canada is going to happen to us. You’ll laugh and say “ahahaha you have to suffer with me now burger”. We all lose in the end. Relax bud.

Any dark ages will always have faggots. The pedophile priests issue wasn't as bad as the modern infiltration of the Catholic church, but you still had priests fucking men and children, and medievals who accepted priests like that.

None of you will even see it. You’ll be killed for your opinions. Don’t worry about it just ignore me.

Notice the mutt dodges the indicting question and doubles down on seething

Youre greek fren. there will always be faggots. they just dont need to be celebrated and publicized day in day out by jew media nd corporate cucks

You're, joking right?
Literally world peace will be achieved that day

What I'd like is a religious government which had a Holy Inquisition of sorts that hunted down and executed faggots

That meme doesn't work in this case. It is here

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-133406_TradingView.jpg (1080x2220, 610.19K)

SOON the entire hegemony of the USA depends entirely on reserve currency status of the dollar, without it they would be under a vicious hyperinflation. China is working hard to destroy the petrodollar which is the main pillar upon which the dollar rest.

The reserve currency lifespan is 100 years on average, and the dollar is past it.

Attached: Reserve currencies lifespan copy.png (561x373, 82.86K)

Yes we will have peace, you aren’t wrong. The price of peace is freedom.

Why is that beautiful woman on the left standing like a man?

Has biden really dementia or is it just a meme?

Yes because all these countries who want shit but can’t have because we don’t let them will totally not go to war with neighboring countries if the world police aren’t around. Dumb nigger.

>The price of peace is freedom.
This doesn't even mean anything. High-fructose corn syrup has done a real number on your brain.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 12-06-31 Just In Biden invited at least two transsexual male lesbians to the White House for Lesbian Visibility Day... - Revolver.png (880x1109, 1.13M)

America's blatant stupidity and complacency of allowing Jews to destroy everything is why we're neck-deep in shit, Thanks America, thanks for allowing your "greatest ally" to ruin everything you stupid fuckheads