Hey, I just met you

Hey, I just met you.

And this is crazy.

But, I'm transgender-

I'm still a lady.

Attached: expanded13.jpg (960x960, 102.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you look good enough for me. Do you like your ass licked and eaten?

>I am still a lady

No, you are not and never will be. Into the gas chamber you go freak

Attached: 1574793659_00032.jpg (1280x720, 149.64K)

can I lick your ass too?

is that something you've done a lot?

ofc.. in fact, I enjoy it

>transparent
Bump

I still have my girlpickle - is that ok?

only for freshly showered ppl and I bet that excludes you!

and when everyone..
tries to chaaaaaaase me (away)
i'll play the victim
and still rape you

Attached: 1600652446079.jpg (635x347, 16.62K)

ofc.. your face and skin are perfect.. your ass is ass.. I'll dine on it like a steak from a 5-star steakhouse

Either that's a six head or a receding hairline. Jesus christ that's bad

Ok do you want um my pickle to just flop uselessly while you pound me or uh should I return the favor?

Attached: 1655564234516.gif (370x377, 1.96M)

i'm gonna coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

churka or jew be fuck her mom energy-information chimerizing and devolution of the genome, and after that the whore went to look for a cuckold who conceives her Negroids with her own white bio-material, giving birth to new subspecies of primates cloned in Eden

Attached: негро тёлка.png (494x594, 527.66K)

more whitewash negroids

Attached: g_8edac7896d8cc034872ea8034e2dbe96_2_1400x1100.jpg (1100x1100, 206.51K)

>I'm still a lady.
YWNBAW + COPE + SEETHE + DIAL8

all hell already born in earth right now

Attached: скандинавцы чинаиды.jpg (1873x1795, 739.76K)

her legal documents all read female - you are the one seething

larp

Reminder:

transsexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

26 ...for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death...(Romans 1:26-32, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

jesus want a real person

religion is a lie and openly mocking god is great

hail satan