Why are niggers ringing doorbells in the middle of the night?

Is this just a new version of nigger crime? They go to rich neighbourhoods, hope someone opens it at 4 a.m. in the morning and rob them?

Why are they doing this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ReX-GUrHs

Attached: missinglink.png (1163x645, 1.43M)

Only a fool opens the doir for niggers

Attached: F90AF1C0-824B-4EF8-A93E-5E6E9BB80394.jpg (474x242, 16.91K)

What if she came in an wrapped her chocolate whoppers around your peepee? Lol. That would be crazy.

I'll answer the door wearing nothing but a smile fully erect, shotgun in hand.

Holy fuck they are stupid

>niggers coming to your door
this is why you arm yourself

>hello police. Someone is ringing my doorbell!

Literally who fucking calls police over this. Lol

You can't even defend yourself here if niggers try to rob your house.

The apes can murder and rape your children in front of you, but if you try to defend them using potentially lethal force you WILL BE CHARGED and the ape will get only a 3 year sentence.

This country is so fucked.

Nigger knocking isnt new... Its been a thing since our grandparents were young

She rings the bell while her man waits in the car or a bush and rushes in while you're thinking with your dick.

Attached: 1652761114049.png (598x574, 162.51K)

You mean YOU can't defend yourself because you're stupid. I would waste the intruders and dump their bodies in a lake. Why the fuck would you get the police involved?

This is how it begins. First, your white little paradigm begins to crumble as you notice some people aren't playing by the same rules as you.

You begin to realize that while you won't even sneeze the wrong way in public, other people will shoot you in broad daylight.

First you notice the petty/common shit. Then, it grows. You begin to see that these scumbag pieces of shit have various levels and rarities.

Then, you see the liars in congress. Suddenly, the door bell nigger makes sense.

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1714, 1.36M)

Hopefully she was knocking on people's doors hoping to sit down and watch the Greatest Story Never Told with them

Are you retarded? This isn’t a new thing. They have a female dindu ask someone to open the door “to borrow a phone to call for a ride” or something like that, then when they open the door 8 of her nigger friends that are hiding around the corner bust in murder you and your family and rob the house

>You can't even defend yourself
>illegal in canada to own guns
lmao, i've got my guns, you CAN'T own any, fucking dumb homosexual leaf fag. literally rake and rope all canadians

Oh wow I live there.

Based.

its a whore.
she aks for help, than she need money and then she sucks your dick for $20

I’m from Alaska and have never had a doorbell nor a nigger in my neighborhood.

If that thing came ringing my doorbell at 4am? Me.

Why does this make news?

yeah ok dexter, stfu retard

Nice when someone really need help he will get jack shit from now on

They're getting smarter!

its a robbery in the making you moronic nigger

he wasn't talking about the ability to own guns, retard. l2read mutt.

i think the proper move would to point a gun at the persons head

When ANYONE rings your doorbell at 4AM, you call the Police.

They're casing homes

Why?

It’s called nigger-knocking for a reason desu

It would be great if that would become a common thing in (((wealthy))) neighborhoods. Maybe that would finally wake those pieces of shit up.

to make people suscipicious, unfriendly, and segregate even more society so you go to work then get cloistered at home without talking or sharing anything with no one.

It's not a new thing, more people have video now. Beware, niggers know people have a soft spot for women so they will send their women out as bait to distract you

>teen girl comes knocking at my house at a time ive never been sober
lmao, game on bitch

It’s just a hooker that couldn’t remember the house #

Nigger knocking although it would be scary if actual niggers and not kids.

>neighbors said they were scared
pussies
everyone is becoming pussified

Attached: 55A63459-A911-41B9-B12C-FF56936F8575.gif (400x300, 3.07M)

Bring her in. Have wild sex. Put her out

Because shooting them through the door, which is the proper response, will lead to a lengthy trial.

This is different, people are saying on camera "they were scared" what they really want to say on camera is "I'm scared that if I open the door for this nigger 5 of her other male niggers will come bum rush the door, fuck me up and rob/kill me"

>Only a fool opens the doir for niggers
There was some incident a few years ago where some drunk she-boon stumbled onto some guys property axin fo' tah use dey fone, but she got a face full of lead because she was incomprensible and he thought OP's scam was what was going on. He later got convicted of murder.