Can we get a boomer hate thread. Work in IT but my boomer ass dad doesn't consider it real work...

Can we get a boomer hate thread. Work in IT but my boomer ass dad doesn't consider it real work. To these boomer retards if you are not covered in sweat dirt and chemicals you are not working

Attached: ddkn2sb-8655d752-a13d-46fd-8a4f-85bb3daf0f89.jpg (1080x1080, 200.87K)

So what are you gonna do about it?

they will all be dead soon so ignore trying to impress the mummys

Dumbass zoomer with your cryptocoins and perm hairstyles.

Imagine hating your dad lok

>it's another zoomer seething episode
god i hate summerfags

Attached: 1652382618196.png (488x528, 9.57K)

>Can we get a boomer hate thread. Work in IT but my boomer ass dad doesn't consider it real work
He's not wrong.

Attached: 1653854593665.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

white collar > blue collar
shame shame shame !!!!!!
sing it bitch

Previous boss was a boomer business owner:
> Paid $20/hr for a job that was $30+ easily
> No benefits besides healthcare. Healthcare changed yearly to whatever was cheapest
> Eyewash stations had expired in 2011. Talking about OSHA was grounds to get fired.
> Documentation was in paper binders with hand written notes, like it was 1985. No backups if the place was to catch fire.
> No training to speak of.
> Liked to yell in meetings and ranged from early-dementia to being friendly/normal.
I took the job knowing I had one foot out the door the first day, got let go when covid started; go figure.

That all you got? My Boomer father bribed my best friend to spy on me for nearly two decades until I put an end to it. Friend and I met at 5, around 11 he started informing on me to my father in exchange for favor and eventually booze and shit. Boomer Father went on to casually do drugs with friend while threatening to disown me and my older brother if he caught us. I knew around age 14 that friend was doing this. I disengaged from him entirely around 15 only to re-connect around 19 thinking he had grown as a person. Ultimately realizing that at 25 he would still do that shit. Never speaking to him again.

Upon confronting my father and even mentioning his drug use, he attempted to lie so pathetically that I literally cannot respect him, and he’s lucky I wouldn’t tell my mother or brother about what he’s done (no they had no idea). Boomer father lately has been realizing how diminished he really is and that neither of his sons care all that much about him. My older brother never talks to us. I’m only around because of my mother and because I’m going to inherit everything and my father better pray he dies before my mom.

Attached: D9CCF5F6-79FB-4990-B8DE-64C3E6F4E01C.jpg (1000x1000, 118.09K)

GOOD laineyball

Kek why was he spying on you?

Touched your gfs ass at Homecoming? Oh friend saw it and reported it to my dad. Now my dad is going to give me bullshit and talk about the Bible.

Said something he doesn’t like at school? Oh! Reported.

Planning to smoke pot with the very same friend for the first time (his idea). Oh! Reported.

Anything and everything man, imagine growing up and literally feeling like you’re being watched at every turn and being uncertain as to who is doing it (eventually I knew it was him, but it could’ve easily been one or two others).

The friend I hate far more than my father.

Oh and who knows if he tried this bullshit with my older brother. I don’t know what he knows because he wants nothing to do with us. My brother was into sports heavily because of my dad and got it worse in that way. I was into things my dad didn’t understand and couldn’t engage with so he had to get a fucking friend to spy on me

You sound like a woman. Shut the fuck up.
Your whole family, your friend and you all sound like fucking faggots. Quit posting you pussy.

I hate zoomers way more
t.millenial.

You’d be pissed too. Most of you would’ve done far worse than I had the same things occurred to you. Physical abuse would’ve been far more honest

Why? I don’t like most Zoomers either, but their standard of living is going to be third world compared to Boomers. Smartphones and shit don’t make up for it either. Sure they have more entertainment options, but it’s all soma designed to fuck with them somehow

Its very common for parents to sabotage the lives of their children to force them into a codependent relationship

ie the parent LIKES 'helping' their 'worthless' child

Attached: What-is-Codependency.jpeg.jpg (600x900, 384.59K)

Roll

Is your dad the Trinity Killer?

Attached: 060BDC2D-50FC-4A76-82D7-EDA26DE329FE.jpg (262x379, 18.03K)

I don’t even really know at this point. I think he was drunk for most of it. Like this all no shit revolves around his stupid fucking golf buddies (including this friend). My brother and I have hated golf since we were young because of him, and thus would never be at that shit

Get REKT Memeflaggot
Wasted those 2s---
NEVER POAST HERE AGAIN.