BEES GOING EXTINCT IN CALIFORNIA

Did the Jews do this?

Attached: WHO LET THE BEES OUT.png (697x477, 102.06K)

just kill the jews and use them as fertilizer to heal the earth

what are they signaling?

Attached: D573FDDF-017B-438D-824D-B1C11DA09AEF.jpg (727x1024, 131.23K)

quick we need more immigrants

I bet the bees did this.

turns out bees really don't like to live with communist faggots and violent niggers and spics so they probably moved or killed themselves.
i mean it can't be pesticides because california is super health conscious.

ive hated checker patterns ever since i did dmt

thatd be a cool bioweapon something that kills bees

Good fuck bees.

I use to catch these fuckers in a glass jar, seal it up, put it over a stove, and turn that stove on to watch it squirm to death.

I still would if I could find any.

>THEY TURNED THE FIGGIN BEES GAY!

bees are good lads

you should be EXECUTED,everytime i kill a fly i say “im sorry”

Attached: B042D4E1-9E50-4B44-97C4-81630910055C.jpg (577x474, 80.04K)

>Good fuck bees.
kek enjoy your desert wasteland.

There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

Attached: 1601426797895.jpg (1081x2015, 200.96K)

I see Stags and Sunflowers a lot in symbolic contexts. Is the stag some kind of symbol of Royalty? The Rothschilds use it a lot.

Bees are royalty
idk what stag is

Attached: download.jpg (321x157, 9.26K)

they're all moving to florida too

Sad. I have tons of bees because I plant things for them and let the clover grow.

Unironically EMF smog and 5G.
Gonna fuck up your food production even more.

lmao no bees no food die califags

Pesticides and electrosmog.

It's because everything bees like is covered in pesticides, weed killers, or other poison. Plant a field if wildflowers and leave it alone, it'll be covered in bees

I apologize for the psycho posting with my flag. Bees are indeed good lads.

I live in cali and there's plenty of bees in my area, I see bumblebees every day.

>Did the Jews do this?
Yes, but mostly no. It's one of the many disastrous consequences of the industrial revolution.

based

I just got back from backpacking the Sierras and there were a fuck ton of bumble bees in every meadow north of Sequoia NP. Pretty sure they're vanishing from cities because of homelessness, and BLM fires.. oops protests. The bees are doing just fine out in the wilderness.

>California taxes your taxes and shoots itself in the foot for le environment
>Has China levels of pollution and has even exterminated the bees
Should've swapped them for Alaska instead of a chocolate bar and a bottle of Vodka

>dosen't post the gif
Here.

Attached: Thiskillstheloli.gif (500x411, 2.11M)

Yes, but it's incidental to their program to destroy White Americans.

Post-WWII unrestricted economic growth and development meant to provide for the needs of an expanding immigrant population (as well as US food aid exports abroad to chinks, beaners, and niggers) led to excessive pesticide usage and over-farming lands by major US corporations resulting in the habitat loss, death, and disease we see today experienced by American bees.

We all know who runs the government, created incentives for corporate [over-]farming, instigated the Hart-Cellar Act, and doesn't care about poisoning rural populations. Jews.

Attached: whydojewshatewhites.png (1243x917, 339.9K)