Believe it or not, hyper individualism will lead to the decline of US

Every great empire in history has had at least 1 characteristic that manifested itself as a cause of its own decline in its later stages. For the Romans, it was centralization of authority(the eastern and western blocks couldn't tolerate the civilisational pressures and eventually collapsed), for the Greeks it was hyper abstractionism, for the ottomans it was being tied to a regressive interpretation of their state religion while their European counterparts explored new philosophical and scientific avenues. I believe that for the US, it will be the same hyper individualism that they pride themselves upon. Just think about it for a second, movements in post modernist literature, philosophy and art have been primarily spearheaded by individuals belonging to the US, analyzing the nature of those movements would reveal the fact that they tend to be chaotic and "deterritorializing" in nature. What that means is the fact that the culture of extreme freedom that has been ingrained into the minds of Americans has resulted in the manifestation of the very self contradictions that make the US's existence unviable in the grander scheme of affairs. This is the very culture that has resulted in the creation of critical race theory, political labelization, rights for homosexual and transgender people etc...most individuals in the US believe that being governed is equivalent to surrendering while ignoring the fact that to progress as a society or to hold one's own ground, a structured state needs to be in place that looks out for its own interests.....because the alternative is anarchy.

Attached: 1641057559209.png (400x333, 96.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr

nah jews are the leading cause of decline, sickens me every day

Just read the subject field

Liberty without responsibility was a hostile meme backed into the system. Funny how the early zionist communists talked about this very thing.

top notch effort post btw OP
thanks

*baked

>will lead
you man has already. it's unironically over for America.

This, individualist leftists are fucking subhumans that support collectivism but are individualist fucks that will do inhuman things, individualist rightists care for their people and uphold having the option of being individualist or not

>It's the joos
Works every single time

we need to talk about the arabs more

I'm not asserting that the Jews aren't responsible for anything......all these speculations and shit flinging must have some sorta grounding in truth

This is 100% correct.

Isn’t the economy of Pakistan collapsing and there’s about to be a civil war?

>will

Irrelevant

Worry about yourself, soon you’ll be like Sri Lanka.

Been through worse, this shit's nothing you fucking retard

OP, this is for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

Attached: image_2022-06-18_184115570.png (800x1000, 594.43K)

Hyper individualism is a good thing. The strong thrive while the weak eat the scraps. I may not be the strongest but I do consider myself a useful stooge to the strong so I won’t be discarded any time soon

Nobody cares about what you think.
Do you feel content with being a tool, used and discarded whenever the master feels like it?

No need for ad hominem like replies, the situation is the same over here.

Economic collapse and civil war is nothing? I know you’re scared. The USA should secure the nukes.

the other day i thought about how post-truth is closely associated with hyper individualism.
when you drift away from collectivism (for the lack of a better term) and into individualism, and then hyper individualism, and everyone is valid and accepted supposedly, and man can say he's woman and vice versa, and everybody must humor his mental illness and respect his emotions and opinion, against biology and real science, it's only natural until hyper individualism also leads to post-truth, where truth doesnt matter, and instead emotions do

even funnier, of course some technological and scientific progress is still happening, but mostly (or wholly) due to the people that would be or are hated already by the woke post-truthers.

> individualist rightists
interesting, who would you say is an individualist rightist? particularly interested in writers.

Yes because I consider this to be the best situation currently possible. I feel more free being a stooge for 40 hours a week than being under a tyrannical government where I will have no say and no ability to change my master. Also, total democracy/communism is just gay utopian thinking

>Civil war
What in the goddamn fuck are you talking about? We were on the verge of defaulting about a month ago but that crisis is partially over.....we always get outta hairy situations.....that's kinda like our thing....

>I feel more free being a stooge for 40 hours a week than being under a tyrannical government where I will have no say and no ability to change my master.

Have you ever considered that you're under both at once?

I disagree. Hyperindividualism is great, and what makes America so much more effective than China -- but propaganda focusing on people's most narcissistic self as virtue and miseducating people in the University system. Corporatism and monopolies gaining control of the narrative will be the downfall of the United States.

Half of what you're describing is Jews, bro.
Post-modernism is Jews.
Tranny-Day is Jews.
Individualism is fine when you live in a high-trust ethnically and racially homogeneous society.
We do not enjoy that.
Because of Jews.

Attached: merchant_hart_cellar.png (1817x1015, 274.83K)