Is Endless Cold Civil War Good for America?

Why not just separate and not have to deal with endless identity politics and tolerating niggers attacking us on the streets and getting affirmative action/gibs etc.? Just give niggers part of the south and call it a day.

twitter.com/mayorcantrell/status/1537839205396750339

Attached: 435634563463465.png (670x766, 592.58K)

If americans separated white and blacks the white christian cuckservatives would still support the israeli occupation of Europe. So yes, it is good that you decline

>Happy Nigger Independence Day, here's an afro pick
This is everything.

If I were a nigger I'd find the afro pick insulting.

>it's americas fault our politicians are corrupt
what a faggit

>A fucking afro pick
Niggers are a joke

It’s so incredibly reductive and cliche —and they can’t even see it lol

>why not separate
you tried that, it was called the civil war
and the nigger loving northerners decided to play imperialist instead

At first I thought they flipped over a giant Menorah. Disappointing.

Attached: jew-rusalem.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

I thought it was a menorah lmfao

pic related was the inspiration

Attached: 6C4F08DD-1AAA-46F7-AD63-6FB07D37B361.jpg (500x334, 55.23K)

not even the biggest racist would come up with this lmao

Feels like an episode of the Boondocks

>Why not just separate
The main issue is that this isn't a regional geopolitical battle as much as its an ideological one. Dispora of both left and right are scattered in the country. Take a look at Maryland, which is Liberal as fuck in terms of proportion of voters, but when you look carefully, much of that is located in Central Maryland, meanwhile Western, Southern, and Eastern Maryland are all red areas.

Looks like an upside down menorah

Maybe a hair pick shoved into a watermelon inside of a kfc bucket, sitting on a porch?

I'm just saying give the niggers their own shithole Liberia in the blackbelt somewhere. And maybe lump all non-white spics into an area bordering Mexico. Just get them under separate governments. The endless tribal warfare will continue as long as we're under the same legal structure. One tribe takes over and ruthlessly crushes the other, then vice-versa. It's a terrible existence that eventually leads to bloodshed.

Shit I gotta work that day. And because it's a federal holiday the company I work for is paying double time. Thanks niggers! You did something right!

> struggles, fights and protests for 200+ years
no mention of civil war casualties, no concept of the actual source of their freedom, no thanks to God, typical hubris

I don't see any jews around telling them they should be offended, so they won't be

>post funny pic
>get sevens repetitively
>no response

fuck this place is just bots, isn’t it?

Just saw it brother, that is gold

Attached: 1599834123497.jpg (526x567, 73.73K)

Also, afros are out of date. These politicians think niggas still walking around with picks in their hair, speaking jive, and wearing bellbottoms

Checked

Checked. Yep. White male dead bodies were stacked like cordwood to free their filthy nigger asses so their ancestors could rob, rape, and kill white women.

Attached: dsfgsdfgsdgdgf.jpg (612x391, 65.49K)

Checked

A lot of anons have memeflags filtered and getting banned for acknowledging numbers is very tiresome.

Bald men with almost no hair, & women wearing wigs in front of a comb. I don't get it.

sorry I acted like a bitch