Slavs and Meds are brothers

While Germanics are the black sheep of Europe and luciferians.

Attached: FT_IbxeXwAAt48K.jpg (1078x1116, 140.47K)

The position of Iceland on this map is very unsettling

We can also own homes.

Attached: 1652031478750.png (2010x1748, 1.17M)

we comin

based thread
also wipe ukraine for more info

Attached: image_2022-06-18_181539386.png (417x215, 82.66K)

Another fucking useless Pollack thread. Ever since you subjuman pieces of shit showed up here this board went to shit.

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

Brothers in serfdom maybe, lmao.

Attached: 1655377613556.jpg (1024x630, 181.11K)

We gonna migrate to Sweden and claim your lands nigger

>On my way to fuck your bitch

Attached: Seoba_Srba.jpg (1600x1070, 307.32K)

Shut up, pole.

We genocided a third of your country and looted literally every single church for shits and giggles once and we'll do it again. This time we'll leave behind a horde of ravenous rapebeast Somalis.

We have always been here you fucking degenerate.

While we do not offer food to guests we do stuff different, we offer guests teas, coffees and biscuits. It's extremely common to offer tradies tea and coffee etc.

We offer food when you are staying at the house for a long period of time or it is a dinner party.

Stop worrying about race. That's yesterday's news. Transphobia is what's important now. Shitty trans people. Worse than niggers and gay-rabs.

Nords don't serve food to slaves. You have to work for it.

Now get back to cleaning toilets, poowalski.

but we live with our parents desu

Daily kike slide thread. OP is a filthy jew. Kill all jews.

>Stop worrying about race

Off yourself mutt.

Attached: the-amerimutt.png (638x702, 34.81K)

Get back to cleaning toilets, poowalski

No fucking way? Lets see average paycheck on the Balkans 600-1000 euros, average prices of square metter of an apratment 2500-4000 euros.

So average Joe cant buy a fucking woodsheck when you do the math, how the fuck can 18 year old person move out unless he is drug dealer or something?

I would make my friends food, but they all are weirdly obsessed with McDonald's. All of them just keep eating cheeseburgers over and over.

None of them are fat, they all work out, but they just eat and eat 1800 calories of McDonald's and reject my homemade hummus because it's too spicy. It's even weirder because half of them are hispanic.

Nords are so socially autistic and subhuman that grown ass adults would literally die of panic and anxiety if they had to ask their kids' friends if they're hungry.

We're also not falling for the anti-tobacco propaganda

Attached: europe-smoking-males.jpg (1300x1300, 342.2K)

In the tight knit neighborhood I grew up in, we would all be hanging out somewhere then we would split up to eat at our respective homes.

I would not expect someone to eat an entire meal at my house unless we specifically planned on it. Snacks, fruits, drinks, etc. are welcome to all guests allowed inside the home. My mother was not going to make extra food at every meal on the off chance someone shows up.

The only people that can do this with no planning eat shitty frozen food for every meal like niggers.

You would if pack would cost 10 euros like in EU, trust me... In this case 60% of population wouldnt be able to afford cigarets and no goverment will have balls to do this, imagine nicotine crisis induced chimpouts?

Attached: 1655564445060 fixed.jpg (1078x1116, 299.27K)

Even so they make 4x what we do, even if a pack costs 2.5-3 EUR here and 10 in Denmark, it's the same thing.
Hopefully they don't raise taxes any more, but thankfully we grow a shit ton of tobacco, people are simply going to start selling it under the table again.
I roll my cigarettes anyway.

In my house yes, i always asks if my guests wants food. I live in the north.

>not giving some food and water to guests
Nigger tier.

Yea, but when they die we get the house cuz it belongs to us. Germans and some others pay inheritance tax. Imagine paying for something that is yours. Kek

Attached: 1654659599121.jpg (400x400, 24.28K)