Who does Any Forums like in '24?

There are a lot of handsome candidates this time around, especially compared to '16

Attached: 375BEDBF-5FA5-4064-9081-EC8929C9AF8F.jpg (750x710, 146.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1537953127751507969?s=20&t=S7IOLWDfwSUPmZOFft8hZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>voting

Attached: 1563521016652.jpg (685x684, 76.41K)

A pretty woman preferably. Somebody nice to look at.

Weak pussies

Lol I agree and it sucks

Middle one looks like he should be emperor of the white race

twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1537953127751507969?s=20&t=S7IOLWDfwSUPmZOFft8hZw

Attached: seth rogan jew.png (760x1238, 959.25K)

It's a straight choice between Trump and DeSantis. I'm not sure which of them has the better chance. If Trump went all-in to endorse DeSantis and lend his base, I think this would be the optimal choice.

Is it legal to publicly discourage people from voting and bringing awareness to the corruption and fraud in the vote process?

Im sure as long as they word it as they are protecting the innocent from the debased, they are right

Attached: 1610297031699.jpg (800x420, 31.08K)

I wonder how a DeSantis + Mommy ticket would play?

Not a niggers chance in heaven that Mike "I'm only remembered for Race Bannon memes and a fly on my head" Pence gets the nomination let alone wins the presidency.

Attached: 20200622_181117.jpg (251x159, 26.75K)

>inb4 Pence gets elected and comes out gay just as WW3 unironically begins

Attached: 1655215283362.png (788x848, 1.25M)

Only person who will get my vote

Attached: 25170357-B725-4229-A976-8C53CDFEFB09.jpg (1200x630, 326.73K)

tiresome

Attached: 1651604548155.jpg (960x946, 61.31K)

this

Pence would literally not get a single vote. With his mf gay ass. He couldn’t get elected to a school board much less the presidency. Back stabbing irl faggot.

>Ron Paul
>By Force

DeSantis-Noem is the winning ticket.

BASED.

Voting means jack shit now in the US no matter how many organizations try to tell you its legit or become more legit. We have to remove every fucking rat in charge of the office, major corporations, medical, education, federal reserves. Eliminate the priests hiding behind the veil and put a stop to their evil blood sacrifices.

Reverse the antisemite laws and hang those kike fucks so we can have a normal homogeneous society again. Diversity fucks everything up and no one trusts each other anymore, not even the white man. Everyone that's average are looking out for their own selves and constantly have to perform mental gymnastics to not offend others. These people have no balls, no spine, they are as mushy as the onions baby formula they consumed since birth.

Start learning some fighting skills, sabotage, and shooting. If you want a far right future in this lifetime then we need intelligent warriors and a real militia organization. I want to go full Hadrian at this point. We can only accept so many small victories without making a major impact in this country.

Attached: 1655496370143.jpg (1150x1438, 450.68K)

I want to run. I need to get off my ass and hurry.
I've got $1000 and some rare memes so I think I got this guys.

Attached: 1364791695662.jpg (627x429, 66K)

The only option and you can't refute this.

Attached: 52ugsj_B.jpg (400x400, 24.58K)

Trump. Anyone who runs against him is a kike traitor.

DeSantis and someone who can at least talk without looking like a fifth grader doing a book report while only using the cliff notes.

Trumps family is Jewish you fucking retard.

eat shit and die you fucking tranny niggerlover fucking KILL YOURSELF

>There are a lot of handsome candidates this time around, especially compared to '16
between them not voting, I will only vote if there is a contender from any party that promises as much entertainment as the game show host

DeSantis or Trump. None of the other RINOs have a chance in Hell.

Her being against nuclear energy is a deal breaker.

yeah but votes don't matter, he would still be a hard sell

I hope Mike Pence runs so he can be humiliated back to Indiana for good, does he know how hated he is? Most Republicans see him as the worst traitor in American history. I hope he has Mitt as his running mate so we can destroy them.

Attached: 1632243020126.jpg (640x640, 38.04K)

>Voting means jack shit now in the US
it hasn't since Lincoln, read the reconstruction act

haley is our gal

If it is Pence the game is already over for Republicans.

>I hope he has Mitt as his running mate so we can destroy them.
I hope him and mittens get in so we can call them illegitimate and laugh when they fall down the stairs and their shoes fall off

same if it's desantis or Trump,

>WEF
she's a white square on the masonic checkerboard. Except when it comes to guns, she's oddly mask off about that

literally anyone but the old fuck in office right now would be fine with me

HEY RETARD, the election was stolen Prez. Trump is still the ONLY ONE!!!

>My sides
Imagine supporting the trans-lobby sellout or the vax-lobby sellout

Attached: Memri_Fuentes_Jones_and_Barnes.jpg (923x448, 88.32K)

The gop will push trump, desantis or acceleration are the only significant coping options. Biden getting a second term would be great fun to see everyone's pushed bravado further in.

trump already won

Trump is a shabbos goy traitor.

Tucker Carlson President
Tulsi Gabbard Vice President

It will be the dawning of a new age of American prosperity. Tucker will run on what is basically a mild Nazbol platform. Biden will be so befuddled and senile by then that he might actually shit his diaper and fall over dead on national TV. In the VP debate, Tulsi will end Kamala's political career for a second time. Tucker has none of the boomerisms of Trump so leftoids will be left chimping and seething over intelligent, well articulated common sense talking points that the vast majority of Americans agree with. At this point they will realize no one likes them and most of them will drop the act, delete their tweets, and pretend they were always moderates. Of course they will suffer no consequences for advocating chemical castration of children and white genocide. It will just be "tee-hee I was young and impressionable." Basically, we're speed running the 70's right now and Tucker will be like Reagan.