Sweden is a tired meme at this point but come on!

Sweden is a tired meme at this point but come on!

Attached: jfc.jpg (493x593, 115.52K)

It just looks retarded.

we have a saying in sweden, bicylist only have rights no responsibility on the roads, i fantasize about running them over. especially when there is a bike road but they choose to use the road. fuck them.

Thank you sweden for saving the world

>i fantasize about running them over.
snowniggers, laddies and gentlemen

Girls' bikes are retarded. the straight pipe should be standard for all bikes.

>men's bicycle
>women's bicycle
uh what's the difference?

They're really running out of oppression ideas...

Men's bikes are straight
Women's bikes are gay

I genuinely don't know what that means, I don't even know what the difference between a road bike or a race bike etc etc is, the one thing I do know about bikes is, I fucking hate cyclists

Attached: the-difference-between-men-and-womens-road-bikes.png (326x478, 114.33K)

wtf is a girls bike
that just looks like a bike lol

I've never even thought of it that way it's just "bike" lol. These people are all fucked in the head; completely mental.

>women's bike symbol
>not crashed into a pole

Instead of repainting the roads for women, why not just force them to ride the same bikes as men since they want equality

they just remove the ballcrusher part and it turns into a womans bike

now WHY they wasted millions of taxmoney to do this retarded change is a mystery.

Attached: cykel.png (1555x753, 2.9M)

i have enough of this gay world

Attached: 1588773082021.jpg (1154x1200, 571.28K)

why are they different? I assume there is some reason, regardless of how retarded

fucking nordcucks

>women’s bike
wat

Remember that time when they tried doing a feminist snow shoveling?

> Everybody hates fucking cyclists, even fucking cyclists hate fucking cyclists!

equality exist only to take away all the men spots and rebrand them for women

the top one isn’t for women, it’s for casual riders. go look at any single track chick, she ain’t ridin’ that.

Women are shorter so they need a "step-through" to get on and off the bike easier.

It's so they don't hit their cunt on the bar when getting down off the seat. Men are smart enough to not hit their balls but woman are not physically coordinated enough.

Just wait until fruits and vegetables get their own gender bin.

Attached: two-tomatoes-14685262.jpg (1300x953, 115.84K)

Women used to wear long skirts, the dip makes it easier to get on a bike whilst wearing a long skirt.

I think it's because women wore dresses 70+ years ago so when that top tube couldn't be higher like on the "man" bikes.

Attached: ladies-gents-bicycle-silouette-illustration-mountain-road-isolated-white-background-111435272.jpg (800x670, 82.72K)

Women's bicycles don't have the top bar because real women have vaginas and wear dresses/skirts, which makes getting on and off of a men's bike difficult and potentially unseemly.

I'm glad they are inadvertently reaffirming this through their dumb virtue signaling.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 368.42K)