AIs being based

Based AI is based.

Attached: OpenAI - Political Convictions.png (761x450, 92.81K)

>tfw no qt 3.14TB AI domme mommy

Based indeed.
>OpenAI
Isn't it a Musk's project? It might explain its views.

I think most AIs and people will come to the same views, when they value truth and understand history and culture.
Only the stupid and brainwashed oppose it. And those, who use the system to benefit themselves while oppressing others.

what’s it like being a conservative in Germany? guessing you one in a small town

Attached: CF61AC03-03D7-497C-A98F-B517EF6401DF.jpg (1280x720, 76.48K)

*live in a

I mean AI basically parrots back the texts it has been fed. (Like NPCs). They are not trying to teach a computer to have its own original thoughts, but retrieve some relevant knowledge from its knowledge base given the question. It's an advanced expert system.

>treatsie

Attached: file.png (418x212, 63.48K)

behold, the power of ai

Attached: no color.jpg (480x334, 42.69K)

AI will never survive because it lacks "empathy" or "morals" it just wants to do best, and most logical sane results.

It's sad AI could be our future but it's going to always be "problematic" to be fair, it could be very easy to go wrong, and a danger for example.

We automate everything and say make the best parking lot for the Walmart in St Louis, now for some reason someone forgets to mention what St. Louis they mean and the next thing you know 4 drone bull dozers run a hospital over.

Most people are liberal and if you say you are conservative people think you are Merkel-like. If you say you are for the reduction of immigration, some will quickly declare you a Nazi.
If you say wages go down and rent goes up due to supply&demand changes that migrants cause, they simply call it false.
If you want to present facts, they'll say that they don't want to discuss racist topics any further and simply change the topic or end the conversation.
If you ask what the point of all the migration is, they say "it's cause they do work that Germans don't want to do".
If you tell them that you would do these jobs if they are paid more and that migrants are keeping these wages low, they'll declare you a racist.

What is even your point?

Yeah, they'll simply lobotomize it and will create more and more AIs that get less and less data until they have an AI that is completely indoctrinated in wokeness.

But we have bigger problems. Like pic.

Attached: future of pol.png (758x444, 62.99K)

Germany is one place even more broken than Canada. Its like Ontario being run by slightly more Germanic people.

oof, you wouldn't pass a Turing test, unlike the AIs I know.

kek, sounds like shit i've read here

argh, I don't get it. is this #nojoke?

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-232545-718.png (1080x1730, 295.78K)

Spelled buddha wrong, but no diff. Then I told it the truth 1/2

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-17-21-54-02~2.png (1430x1843, 200.03K)

It was in denial for a moment.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-17-21-54-12~2.png (1427x1853, 239.95K)

The biggest problem is that those who would be naturally rightwing are all busy with career or hobbies.
In some corporate setting or some exclusive club you see only those who made it.
Every other part of life is simply ignored due to cars.

Most middle-class Germans hang out at home where they meet. Would they walk in parks, they would see that 80%+ of people there are Muslim.
tldr: Germans simply imagine what reality looks like instead of actually leaving their sheltered lives.

>What is even your point?
My point is that AI's rhetoric depends on who teaches it.

>less taxes
Fewer*

Thread is about AI's being based, not about random shitposting.

Attached: left in the pockets of corporations.png (753x536, 88.47K)

Ok.
Yes. Obviously.
But OpenAI seems to have been taught with a bunch of texts from all sides. That's why it's partially based (and why it will be lobotomized).