Reminder that Asians are the superior race

Reminder that Asians are the superior race.

Attached: 527590175.jpg (3264x2394, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH7tFaTeIcc
youtube.com/watch?v=JdCVy7t3AeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut your filthy fucking weeb mouth you stupid fucking gook loving anime watching mother fucking incel

Hmmm yeees oohh Raymooos armpits hmmm yeeesh

Sorry your white supremacy is refuted. Face it. Whites had their time - which was a historical anomaly. Now the world returns to normalacy as the West falls (due to it's own stupidity, maybe those few extra IQ points would have helped) and the East retakes its place at the top of humanity.

Attached: 235928506.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Reminder to choose one wisely among the billions of asian females. Its not like the white population is decreasing or anything. Besides, asian females are more feminine, traditional, and wife material than any races in the world. I can provide scientific and white-man-made researches and information about wmaf but I don't want to spam. Anyway, just do what i say because it will make you very very happy.

Attached: 1651246737035.jpg (2824x2286, 1.92M)

In my opinion, Asians are deeply overrated. I only became friends with the Japanese because China at that time was a third world shithole while they were an advanced empire.

>invented nothing
>eat rats
>live in collapsing cities made out of concrete that acts like sand

>Sorry your white supremacy is refuted. Face it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vH7tFaTeIcc

>Whites had their time
ikr it's fucking over for white people:
youtube.com/watch?v=JdCVy7t3AeI
>Inside China's cockroach farming boom
it's an economic BOOM! white people are OVER!

Black men rating white women -6% yeah sure

Lol, sure.

Attached: 1654581890142.webm (730x410, 1.95M)

Is that why you waz buying guns from the Dutch niggas

this is something that always intrigued me.
Asians do have higher average iq than whites, as shown in test scores and iq tests. However, the vast majority of inventions and scientific achievements are done by whites.

>putting chinks and gooks on the same level as Japanese.

Attached: 1634011384004.png (503x631, 303.48K)

また輝かしい日本は昇る

>the vast majority of inventions and scientific achievements are done by whites
Whites=jews

Same trash thread made by the same seething hapa cuck I blew the fuck out last time you posted this. Cope harder, you will never be White

One could argue that their isolationism during the s of discovery held them back. But still, they should have come up with significant on their own, but did not and as a result became way technologically inferior compared to Europe.
Maybe their extreme collectivism hinders the creativity necessary to create new things

>which was a historical anomal
Yeah, just led in technology, arts, and philosophy from 1000BC to 1950AD.

Hopefully China will annex all the other three.
The most powerful nation in history must be born.

Then stop flooding our countries you faggots and stay with your own superior people

true
pic is the weakest Man in Asia

Attached: 1655213545648.jpg (750x732, 69.94K)

Jews have only been historically relevant for the last century or so, and even than most of the European/North-American inventions have been made by pure Whites. Cope harder though shlomo

Stfu mutt monkey.

I dont think anyone is superior. But clearly asians are intelligent people. Unfortunately their morality and ability to be ethical are not up to snuff. We should not mix together. If a tyrannical govt wants control of these people he gets it easy.

Also even though they do do better on IQ tests than euros. They still don't accomplish very much with it. They are useful as people to push slow gradual movement of tech. White people are more likely to have ideas that can jump forward.

I think it is all a goldielocks thing... whites have the intelligence and the individualism to trust in themselves when they are right, regardless of the social scene.

Also asians have like twice as much neander as euros.

>had their time
No faggot, it was stolen from us from kikes as the parasites they are.
Fucking thief apologist faggot.

They are overrepresented, but are not the majority, not even close.
Also. Many of these jews are merely european converts. There is a reason ashkhenazi jews cluster very closely with southern italians, because a lot of them converted to judaism back during roman times.

Based honorary White

Attached: Germany-Japan-WW2-4-18fd8ee-3260098489.jpg (800x530, 117.54K)

1000 BC China had the Zhou Dynasty, Europe was little more than tribal. 0 AD China's Han Dynasty was more advanced than Rome except in Millitary. Then during the middle ages obviously the East was more advanced. It's only since the 1500-1600s that Europe has been more advanced.

>the vast majority of inventions and scientific achievements are done by whites.
they literally invented nothing

oh wait, my bad they invented:
> a crappy gunpowder recipy that included honey, jadestone, made by accident by chinese alchemists trying to make long life powder, that they never improved upon
>they lie about inventing paper
>they actually invented paper money though, they were the first one to use paper for money, and they had an entire dynasty collapse under hyperinflation, so they invented that too
>they lie about having invented the compass
>apparently they discovered silk when a chinese girl tried to boil a silk larva and the cocoon untangled in the boiling water

meanwhile white people invented:
>mathematics
>science
>chemistry
>physics
>ethics
>logic
>computers
>rationalism
>astronomy
>human flight
>space travel
>were the first to climb mount everest, which is in the middle of fucking asia
>were the first to go to the bottom of the mariana trench, which is right off the coast of china/japan
>were the first to go to the moon, which is about the same distance from china as it is from europe

idk I feel like MAYBE they lie about their IQ scores
either that or IQ tests have nothing to do with intelligence

Attached: 1654945395857.jpg (600x462, 257.99K)

>invented nothing
Paper and gun powder. Two of the most important inventions for humanity, and that's just the 2 that I know of, there's probably more.

TYFYS