Will lockdowns happen again?

And more importantly, how will the reaction to them be? Will people sit back and take it over Covid (something no one gives a fuck about anymore and most of who’ve taken the vaccines think it’s getting ridiculous) and monkeypox (a disease growing at a 3rd of the rate of Covid with a death rate less than a 50th of the former) and get many more vaccines or will people just continue going about their lives not giving a fuck? Hell, with the whole “cost of living” crisis people can just refuse to go to get vaccines because travel is too expensive.

If vaccines come again, I don’t believe the majority will decide to get it like last time seeing as it seems everyone’s had at least someone they either know or know of die from it/heart related issues

Attached: 866AFD71-AC59-42EA-97F3-35BF15F0EFCD.jpg (792x1200, 91.11K)

Things became so weird

Disgusting fat bitch

THHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Attached: 1653453768783.gif (393x299, 1.96M)

we can only hope

Lockdowns wont happen in usa but likely to happen in Europe but only to make your deindustrialize process happen without people noticing before the lights go out for good. Should have signed a deal with us bribing your way into our protection like the uk, canada, mexico, japan and south korea did with trump

MOAR

Lockdowns will 100% happen again, and they're going to make the convid lockdowns look like a fucking walk in the park. They will come in the form of a climate lockdown, and they will effectively end any remnants of normal living.
I'd make good use of the summer and get abroad, it'll be the last chance for a looooong time.

NGL I enjoyed the lockdowns
My wageslave job became bearable and enjoyable when they found out that wfh is possible (no shit)
Whilst the normalfaggots all over the globe were crying, getting depressed and suicidal for not being able to go out and do normalfaggot things.
Shit was so cash.
I hope it happens again and I'll just sit back and watch everyone protest and riot about it.

>Will lockdowns happen again?
Yes, but not this year. Monkeypox will be a big deal throughout next year, though.

Low iq take, without russian oil, European countries cannot maintain an industrial economy. It has nothing to do with climate change, you simply cannot keep the lights on or feed yourselves starting around November of this year. You will be forced to do one of two things: deindustrialize and return to subsistence farming for the majority of people or build up your militaries and draft all your boys to reconquer your colonies so you have access to the industrial imputes. You will go back to 2019. Never. That was Pax Americana, america securing access to resources for everyone so you didn’t turn communist but for the last 8 elections, Americans have voted for the populist over the globalist. Biden is unironically putting into law everything trump did on foreign policy. America is going home. Now you have Iran pirating oil tankers and we do nothing because we no longer care. The usa is the least dependent country on foreign trade in the whole world at just 16% of our economy, with 90% of that between mexico and canada. The world hated us even though we gave them everything, so we are going home. Europe will be an absolutely soul crushing place to be over the next decade

Not in America, and I mean we unironically will gas jews if they even think about it again.

Isn’t india buying oil from Russia at cheap prices that they then sell to Europe at their original price?

I can on one hand understand where you're coming from, and on the other hand hate the fact that I couldn't do wtf I liked when I liked - not normalfag shit, I never go to the designated enjoyment zones, but going down the pub, going abroad.
I ask very fucking little, and the few things that I do do, they took away under the guise of some fag virus which never even existed. It showed how easily they could get away with sub-80 IQ logic and repitition. They can say absolutely anything now, and the gormless public will believe them - and they know it.

What do you mean “should’ve signed a deal”? I’m in the UK, didn’t we already do that? Or are you just talking broadly to any Europeans in the thread or who might be looking

Why won't fatties just work out?

Attached: 1645471766623.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>Now you have Iran pirating oil tankers and we do nothing because we no longer care.
Haha, now that's a low IQ take.
Let's not pretend that the US isn't completely subverted by a certain people that will use any excuse to drag America into a war with Iran.

>super low nigger tier IQ misunderstanding and lack of comprehension ability.
Ahh, the flag makes sense.

It's more about diet than anything.

Attached: 866AFD71-AC59-42EA-97F3-35BF15F0EFCD.png (792x1200, 735.2K)

They may be trying but there is no way for india to get russian oil, no pipelines run there and ships cant get insurance to ship it out of a war zone. The main problem is that if the oil doesn’t leave russia, it backs up at the drilling site, cracks the pipes and it goes out forever, just like in the 90s and it took 25 years to get back online
Broadly Europeans, but boris essentially made you a voteless state of the usa. Britaina doesnt rule the waves and they are unironically now slaves

Made for BBC and BGC

Attached: 1653709790941.jpg (850x1042, 112.51K)

Untrue, israel unlikely to survive the decade. Turkey and iran are carving up the middle east as we speak
You’re literally our slave now

Whatever fatty, just lose weight.

Attached: 1642719211899.jpg (706x930, 106.23K)

Made for BAC

Attached: FIwGwWEaQAEC4zj.jpg (1925x2000, 291.81K)

Yes, and I cant wait

Attached: 1641ACD0-4DE6-4C7B-A2AB-27720A4A3A65.gif (498x217, 2.34M)

Thta girl is obese

She's American. It's average healthy female in US