Did you know that buzz lightyear is gay?

Attached: file.png (1075x1260, 782.96K)

so is Chris Evans.

hes got a huge dick so that would make sense. most women cant takes a real man's cock--but other men can.

Chris Evans is a faggot, I hope that movie bombs hard

To OP:I now hate that capeshitter.
To Captain Amerifag:
Homophobia doesn't exist. The visceral reaction heterosexuals have regarding homosexuals is Not fear. It is righteous disgust and outrage that something so vile as a faggot (pedophile) exists at all. Being disgusted by faggots (pedophiles) is totally based and red pilled. You faggots just use the term homophobia to make your weak selves feel powerful, when in reality you are weak hedonists. Weak in body and weak in mind. You faggots deserve to die and should all be thrown off of multistory buildings into traffic to protect children from your predatory, pedophile ways.

Kys, troon.

Idk why there are faggots possessing laugh reaction images of this cuck.

I don't know why sexuality of characters matters in a kids movie, but I would love to see Disney spend $300M dollars on a film about Buzz Lightyear being anally fisted and gaped by a diverse cast of men.

I wouldn't pay money to support this, but I would torrent it.

Die of a disease

>takes a cosmic event to kill off the greatest dynasty the world has ever seen.
>cuz dinos were homophobes

When will memeflag twitter posts will be ban from this shithole?

why did you immediately cope post when I called the fag a gay? Isn't that what you are?

Buzz Quitequeer

Attached: 5951D18E-D963-4ABF-9A45-A5AC9FB2F4E4.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>idk why you have a problem with us grooming children
God wins, hell is forever, repent you pile of filth.

is explaining he has a big dick and that generally speaking most cishet women both do not like dicks nor are they generally capable of taking a large muscle cock.

but men can.

>movie banned in Muslim countries

Has he apologized for his Islamaphobia yet?

Please call your parents and apologize.

>"In 1995, Andy saw a movie that made him want a Buzz Lightyear toy. This is that movie"
>a kids movie released in 1995 had lesbian kisses and muh white people jokes

worst Pixar movie holy shit

>die off like dinosaurs
>for opposing the disgusting LGBT agenda warping the minds of children where images emerged very recently showing demonic "drag queens" grinding up and down dancing in front of kids with their terrible parents watching as the words "It won't lick itself" are in bright neon lights on the wall.

No we won't die off and instead become more hostile.
But he will die off like a dinosaur with 0 kids as a 41 year old liberal cuck white man.

I'm a 35 year old white man and married to a 28 year old Syrian-Dutch woman and have five children(twin boys, one individual boy, two individual girls) with her. Alhamdullilah

Attached: 145.jpg (1920x2295, 424.61K)

Since when does sexual orientation matter in a kid's movie about toys becoming alive while humans are not near?

Attached: 1610163621716.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

Faggots fetishize the said toys (don't they fetishize everything? ) and then insert them in their bumholes.

Attached: 1603649148550.jpg (824x415, 46.51K)

>who will die off like dinosaurs
I don't think Chris Evans knows how the dinosaurs died because if he did he'd know he just declared a universal suicide pact.

>die off like dinosaurs

clearly he is unaware of liberal vs conservative birth rates.

Cant wait to see what they do in the live action barbie movie lmfao

faggots, troons and niggers need everything in media to look and act like them for them to consume it
if it isn't a dark skinned nigger faggot with AIDS they wont watch it

Dinosaurs didn't "die off", they were killed by a cataclysm.
Is this faggot saying there's going to be a killing off of people that don't like faggots?

Lol yeah any century now everyone will stop disliking homosexuality and get with the times

>projecting this much
user i think you might be gay

>projecting your projection
its alright user you're an AIDS nigger and nobody likes you for it, now go be a kike somewhere else

no but you have to prop up his masculinity with my dick because you feel gay males aren't masculine, which I agree with.