/Bulgaria General/

about a 20% chance of a Bulgarian civil war edition

Full explanation here
>tl;dr: the Bulgarian leaders, on the orders of America and France, and also in the literal last three days of their term, are trying to renounce all claims on Macedonia, territorial historical and cultural, and everyone is militantly upset as no government has even dared to do anything like this before other than the communists who were forced to do so by WW2 capitulation treaty

last

Attached: 1654297984860.png (722x717, 52.1K)

>Bulgarian civil war
When the fuck was the last time we had a civil war?

Digits and civil war starts

There's a first time for everything

PRO-GOV protests in fucking Bulgaria
peak clown world, fucking unbelievable

Attached: mj3zgab3cd691.jpg (904x1280, 213.39K)

keep in mind that last thread was full of pro-NATO tranny shills from reddit who want the government to declare a state of emergency and invite the NATO army to slaughter dissidents like Ukraine did in 2014, albeit without the help of NATO

when a few decades later we lost our independence for 500 years

Attached: 1635997084240.png (758x1009, 489.97K)

Roll

CMPT ЗA TATAPИ ФAШИCTИЧКИ OКУПATOPИ

cool it with the antisemitism please

Attached: 1634260638355.png (675x597, 114.62K)

Too close. 10th national catastrophe roll right here, watch this. I'll even invoke inception Krum for maximum handicap and get the digits.

Attached: inception krum.png (411x413, 382.08K)

That's so sad. You do have our sincerest congratulations and all our possible help if you ever want to get them /btfo/.

>oh noes, not everyone supports the russian stooge !!! How could this be !?
You fucking faggot.

>Digits
Lol, ok satanic y*go

Okay no one can get past the inception Krum curse even after all these years.

If natofags coup you I am driving to the nearest base and stabbing a couple mutt soldiers

wow 0 % for civil war, no one gives a fuck at best we get new elections

Damn, there's more people in that photo than in a school photo of 1st grader village children that are not 50% turk/gypsy.

I hope you enjoy following a hysterical gypsoid using prole language to pander to his mentally deficient supporters. The only man I respect in that filth of a party, Sorin Lavric, lays low, and is probably an idealist like you who fights for some higher traditionalist ideal, oblivious to what's around him

I'll say no to a religious fundamentalist gypsy. The damage to this country has already been done, and the americuck path is the path of least resistance now.

start sharpening that knife user because I have some terrible news for you - it's been a long process and we're at its violent conclusion

Attached: 1636505334338.png (828x822, 275.24K)

>the great satan
every fucking time

LETS FUCKING GOOO

Attached: 1447708448581.jpg (640x360, 48.5K)

Indianu meu daca intra aur la guvernare iar mai pierdem 4 ani. Taci drq din gura. Uitate putin la liderii lor, doar cativa care-s competenti. Simion e bun la dat din gura(nici aici nu exceleaza) dar cam acolo se opreste abilitatea sa. Astia au bagat someri in politica ca n-aveau oameni pentru liste, elecotoratul nationalist exista dar ei nu-s capabili si sa joace momentan ca n-au cadre calificate. Iti faci iluzii daca crezi ca AUR o sa salveze Romania.

How long will it take us to know?

"Peшил cъм зa вeтoтo, пoeл cъм aнгaжимeнт, нe мe интepecyвa Бългapия, aз нямaм пoдкpeпa вътpe в cтpaнaтa, имaм пoдкpeпa нaвън, зaд мeн ca Maкpoн и Шyлц и EC"

InshIttihad!