It's the best thing about america

it's the best thing about america

Attached: KingdaEltoro.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

Holocaust is funny everywhere in the world, not just in america.

TRUE

Those old wooden roller coasters are so much scarier than the newer metal ones.

The Past.
>Last good in the 80s

>Wooden coastas Tone
>Getdafuckouttahere
>Swear on my motha

What, do other countries really not have roller coasters like these?

Attached: rollercoasters.jpg (1920x1440, 811.59K)

First coaster I was ever on was Michigan adventures: Shivering Timbers. Was the largest wood coaster for a while. They ride so goddamn rough. Definitely put me off coasters

Agree, I've been on both those rides in op's pic. The wooden one El Toro is way better. Too bad the place is infested with spics and nigs

Checked.

the cheetah at wild adventures is my favorite

Attached: cheetah.jpg (1024x768, 349.06K)

Attached: cebcceb0-a741-45df-a68d-8340d8c4d33d_screenshot.jpg (850x480, 40.2K)

*Screams fuck you faggots* as the dragons meet in the loop. I miss it bros.

Attached: Dragon_Challenge-2.jpg (836x1080, 517.97K)

that shit locks just like in roallercoaster tycoon, what a coincidence.

I forget which on of these I was on the front with but only the seat belt was holding me in. Thought I was going to die the whole way through it....good times. Also fuck the faggot kid checking the restraints before giving the green light to go.

My home park is Cedar Point so I’m very spoiled. I’m going to great adventure in a few weeks though. Been there ages ago but not before El Toro was built, I want to ride that. I like woodies but they can be a bit rough as they age. And that’s not part of their charm, that’s why they get retracked or turned into hybrids.

That’s one hell of a first coaster. Just one massive drop after another out and back. It’s one of the top 10 woodies they say but yeah it’s rough. And it’s been retracked. Needs one of those newer kind of retracks though.

When I went there years ago, I remember it was a massive sea of mystery caramel colored “people”. I thought I was in another country. I forgot about that, maybe I don’t want to go there in a few weeks…

Nothing is good about nj

Everybody has roller coasters like that. That’s B&M track, they pump out more coasters than anybody else.

the one in my country is just painful

it shakes way too much

Attached: visitante_chegou_1200x675_13122021100608.jpg (1200x675, 75.06K)

Yeah its a cesspool now of lowlife minorities. Last time I was there was 10 years ago. Was at the games section and this fat nog was trying to knock the blocks over with a soft ball. 3 tries and he couldn't hit 1 block. My first try I won. Thai gf I was with was so happy she gave me road head on the way home. God bless cheap made in China stuffed animals.

These were also unique layouts. B&M inverts are mostly identical clone track layouts (like the Batmans at SF parks). I miss them too. They stopped dualing like this a few years before they scrapped it because somebody with one good eye got hit from an object on the other train, blinding him. There was another incident too. Lines were always short despite the massive queue they made and nobody rode it after they stopped dueling. I liked the non-HP original queue better with the skeletons. Hagrid is a better coaster though

Six Flags pictured, in NJ, is also right next an Olive Garden.

roller coasters are too scary for me bros

Attached: helper sad.png (900x823, 33.7K)