My life is fucking over. All because of fucking lead

I have dementia at 27, literally.
My dementia can very well be the result of anxiety. But nothing helps my anxiety either.
I used to consider myself an intellectual. I was used to the feeling of being the smartest guy in the room. And now not only I am the dumbest, but I am actually retarded.
I graduated from school in the top 1% of the State. And now I don't work at all.
And I'm no longer able to do any meaningful research into my condition.
I got depression 10 years ago, then 5 years ago I developed cognitive impairment. And both conditions have just kept getting worse. Probably due to lead.

My eyes still read fast but I don't process any of what I read .In 1 ear, out the other.
I used to skim and process. Fun times
Now I'm just retarded.
With most cognitive disabilities.
Hard to imagine a worse end to a great summer than massive exposure to a potent neurotoxin.

What kills is the thoughts of what should have been…
Like I was a late bloomer…
And lead just set everything off track…
They pushed me into going to the project
I had no intention of going
But they threatened to not take me out to dinner as promised
And I was tired of shit food by my parents
When I first heard of lead I wanted to leave asap and tell parents but I was hungry
And was looking forward to lunch at the project

I think something about lead 15 years ago made me go insane…

Attached: 1430720341109.jpg (600x600, 88.67K)

didn't read much but consider necking yourself

Nigga it's not lead it's age. I am going through the exact same thing. Though we both live in Balkan shitholes so maybe it's lead.

Germans are deeply obsessed with shit. Because Germans are not having children as a form of racial self-punishment, many young German couples instead have dogs to fill their pointless lives. Thus, they allow their dogs to shit freely in public without disposing of it, as is their German birthright. To most non-German men, this would of course be a public nuisance.

Ah! But to a German, stepping in another's unattended dog shit is, in fact, a treasured delight! It is an opportunity to admire, analyze, inspect and, most importantly, to sniff a loaf of fresh, warm shit from a stranger's dog's ass - the highest pleasure of Germany psyche. A German will grin with delight as he smells and inspects the various kinds of shit which have accumulated in the treads of his boot at the end of a long day.

To further this delight, he will only shit into a toilet where the shit falls onto a small shelf, so that he may admire the shit after he has delivered it, and so that the scent of his shit will continue to linger on in home, for his other German companions to smell, admire, and analytically comment upon

>Albanian
>retarded
Makes sense

Didn't read 90% of your blog, but you don't have dementia you're just depressed and spend too much time stroking your cock and browsing this horrible board

Aww man that's so sad you should like kill yourself and end all the suffering n shit you know?

Fuck off the guy is suffering. Be kind or don't speak.

>This guy is suffering
Good

Just deal with it bro.
We're all here to suffer.

Ever went to a doctor? What did they say?

What? Did you compose this with gpt-3? It reads totally pointless and improvised.

lol make me

OP you just have digital dementia from smartphones and imageboards. Become a normie or become a drooling retard, your choice.

Being hateful is like drinking poison and hoping the other guy dies. Let go of hate and embrace kindness and empathy. Your life will improve tenfold.

I had sorta the same thing, Turns out it was the mercury fillings in my teeth. Had them removed and replaced with the non toxic filler. Also avoid anything with glyphosate in it.

>Being hateful is like drinking poison and hoping the other guy dies
Kill yourself.

Nah, doesn't feel poisonous to me.

Take spirulina and chlorella

Have you thought about maybe seeing a doctor?

People with depression lose a lot of their cognitive abilities. Did you consider altering your lifestyle by getting rid of processed foods, sugar, alcohol, drugs, smoking and supplementing with giga dozes of vitD.

Attached: 1654031898269.png (468x410, 326.69K)

OP has dementia. He already forgot he started this thread. Fuck you OP.

Nice blog post

>muh lead in my arse
didn't read your OP, but here's what you need to do to get rid of heavy metals from your body:

Take Spirulina, Chlorella, or Parsley each day for a couple of weeks. Follow the dosage on the package. You'll poop out the lead. Thank me later.

could also be fapping or the vax, it has fast onset dementia listed as side effect.

>all because of lead
you are retarded because you are albanian, not because of lead

Maybe try ssri's. Ive heard they can work well at fixing brain fog

Study the philosopher stone, of how to turn lead into gold. You create your own reality.

I had the same happen to me. It's just a phase. You need a routine and proper sleep, that's it.

Based brahta.

>You need a routine and proper sleep
Sounds like effort. I wouldn't do it.

Meditate.