HAPPENING: CHINA LAUNCHES "NEW" AIRCRAFT CARRIER

>literal replica of an old USSR carrier
>runs on diesel
>looks like shit
what is this cope?

Attached: china kek.png (1170x1090, 958.74K)

>runs on diesel
haven't they heard of climate change?
send in Greta

>HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: anp_greta_thunberg_epa.jpg (2048x1152, 216.46K)

Shouldn’t it be china raunches?

It looks great, whats the issue?

>It looks great, whats the issue?
not sure if this is sarcasm, or german autism

No I mean it, it looks good.
Whats the issue with the carrier?
At least on par with the American Carriers.

huh?

>catobar system with electromagnetic catapults (china skipped the steam powered ones entirely)
>around 100000 tons heavy
>houses like 40 aircraft
>no ramp shit

Whats shit about it?

>old USSR carrier
that looks nothing like the Kyiv (written like "Kiev" at the time)...

>looks like shit
>It looks great, whats the issue?
Imagine thinking the looks are what matters and not the combat effectiveness and cost. Look at that giant warehouse on the deck of that carrier-- this thing is for carrying drone swarms. Rather than carrying a couple dozen $135 million fighter jets, it will carry millions of $50 networked drones which can have all sorts of capabilities but the important point is that the ability to destroy a piece of hardware which cost millions with a piece of hardware that cost a few hundred bucks is a serious advantage.

This shit will sink in less than 2 years. I've seen the videos of their houses, of their bridges, of their dams, of their skyscrapers, of their farming tools, of their kitchenware, of their fucking sidewalks. Everything absolutely EVERYTHING in China is the cheapest, most fragile mass produced bullshit you've ever seen. This ship is probably floating due to a thick layer of styrofoam or some shit painted grey and strapped on the bottom.

They can use them for drones and normal aircraft.
The ships are build with higher quality because its for the countries defense.

Nah. They now can make good designs. No point in underestimating.

>no nuclear
>only 40 aircraft
These for example

>>literal replica of an old USSR carrier
Its not; the Russians used a ramp, this one does not have one. Its big enough to be considered a supercarrier, which the Russians never had. And it has an Electromagnetic catapult, like the Ford class.

Ok Chang

Quite a nice carrier, I don't understand your butthurt and cope about it. Unless you import me as a software engineer to Amsterdam, I don't see practical reasons for me to support your viewpoint.

>The ships are build with higher quality because its for the countries defense.
>door installed backwards.webm

>no nuclear
Isnt really that important.

>only 40 aircraft
Its probably more than that. I got the number from estimations from 2018 but they also thought the carrier would be smaller when it turned out bigger than expected.
I doubt americans will be able to compete with that Carrier.

I have worked on chinese built merchant ships, and oh boy those are built like shit. Doesn’t matter when the expected life spawn of a bulk carries is like 10 years max, but a capital war ship?

Nuclear is used for international military projection, it's not cost effective if all you want to do is bully Taiwan and nearby weak countries.

Greta doesn't care about what the chinkos are doing, she only has a gripe with the western world.

>I doubt americans will be able to compete with that Carrier.
Yah… too bad they only have like 11 of those. That are nuclear powered. That carry 70+ aircraft.

coping gook detected. your descendants will be molemen

So you say chinese aircraft cannot fly that ~100km what is the distance between china and Taiwan?

American carriers would never face a Chinese carrier, Chinese missiles would sink the american carriers as soon as they are in range.
China has hypersonic missiles too.

>That carry 70+ aircraft.
Most of those are 40 year old airframes piloted by non whites.
Chinese People are above non white americans and can operate sensors in a more usefull way.

Yours will be obese and black

Then?

Too bad american carriers can just stay far away enough and strike chinese ships with aircrafts. You know, the entire concept of an aircraft carrier?

Made out of 100% of chinesium. Kek, looks like shit indeed.

>skipped the steam powered ones entirely
That's because they need to be nuclear powered to work... boiler from diesel would be retarded