Is trucking a based career

Companies are constantly hiring and some will pay you to earn your CDL.

There is a clear path to becoming your own boss and owning your own truck.

Spend hours everyday listening to podcasts.

Get to live in the pod.

Can drive across the entire country if you’re an OTR chad.

CB radio

Attached: B28692E4-AE96-48E4-83C9-054FC2013504.jpg (941x520, 448.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TFH4UW_zeQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it seems pretty based

Remarkably based. Becoming an owner-operator is basically total freedom.

In Cambodia?

Attached: 1655007103515s.jpg (187x250, 5.29K)

Yes. Because based dudes drive trucks.

Attached: Road Train.jpg (701x438, 30.09K)

My dad and brother team drive a lease truck, and have a load that's paying them like 7 grand after having 2 grand set aside for fuel to go from California to the north east somewhere that I can't remember.
It can be pretty good, when there's loads to be had. Especially right now with so many people not driving due to fuel costs. Fairly easy to pick up rush loads that pay well because they couldn't find anyone else. Though that does mean you're doing a bunch of rush loads.

It is when you're canadian

"based" while the totalitarian government shits all over you and the "freedom" you have, while you escape in your "truck" because you're not willing to do anything about it. australians are fags, australian truckers no less fucking fags. bend over and take the government dick. founders of aus are ashamed at you weak fucks

I watched a few videos on youtube of truckers and the amount of fucking bullshit they have to put up with is unreal. Brokers, shippers, receivers the DOT all try and fuck them over.

imagine driving like 600 miles only to have some guy reject your load because you're half an hour late, or pull some bullshit where they wont unload you for days and basically just want to scam you into using your truck as free storage for a few days.

also I would imagine it's both incredibly boring and yet stressful. people drive like complete retards around trucks, and you might have this idea that you're "free" but in reality you're driving 14 hours a day for barely any pay, and all you're free to do is drive on the soulless american interstate.

Depend of the country here its not worth it anymore.

i imagine its the same for pilots, you worry about falling asleep.

Short answer: yes. You can stack lots of cash

i'd love to be a truck driver in the USA... in europe, not so much.

Too many wogs trying to jump into your truck in France

Post trucks, Polack. Aus even runs better European setups than faggy Europe.

POV (From NZ), but it'll do. Foot to the floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TFH4UW_zeQ&feature=youtu.be

Attached: ActrosDouble.jpg (640x480, 27.07K)

I´d do it in an instant if it came with an American Citizenship.
Ameribros, why you gotta make it that hard?
You import thousands of good for nothing beaners to your country, but when it comes to a white as paper German who loves the states and speaks English fluently, you make it impossible.
My father lives in the US, and it´s still impossible for me to get the citizenship.

Go to Mexico and walk on over. Say your name is Javier. Godspeed Javier.

Based. But I´m too fucking white. And I don´t speak Spanish. And don´t have an inch of criminal energy inside of me, because, like I said, I´m white.

stick to local routes only if you have a wife/kids.
long routes are good for singles
after CDL you can go for HAZMAT and make ridiculous money, but you will be loading/unloading that shit.
watch out for starter companies if you're new that offer to train you as they may have shitty trucks and you may not even get enough time behind the wheel.

go visit your father and give some trailer park whore a few dollars to get married

>Drive around the country while your wife cheats on you in your home

Based.