You wake up in Pedomerica

You wake up in Pedomerica

Attached: 1654009990678.webm (390x640, 2.94M)

>Sorry kid, some nigger mutts didn't want aids from another nigger mutts and shot some nigger mutts now cough

wtf am I watching

it might seem like some made up bullshit but p.e. teachers, trainers and all that are either faggots or pedophiles more often than not. it's probably the biggest reason why i never did any sports for real

Attached: end of days.jpg (600x800, 108.73K)

This is why profiling exists. So you don't bother the wrong people.

When can we normalize public executions, asking for a friend

why isn't there a black dude to knock a wigga out when they be doing this shit?
who recording the damn video, fucking strange ass people live in America.

This fat faggot took 2 minutes to check a little kid with a t shirt and shorts on for a weapon, what kind of nonsense in this
Tie this weirdo fuck to the next plane and let his body drag across the runway, this shit is fucking weird. Hope whoever recorded this reported this guy.

To call America the "Whore of Babylon" would be unfair to whores, they at least have the sense to collect pay BEFORE getting fucked.

Attached: bal12732_1024x1024.jpg (1024x759, 201.34K)

the kikes won again

TSA worker that found his next target. They can legally do this to you if you want to get on a plane. They also have a full 3D X-ray machine that can see your little candy corns. TSA is the openly perverted branch of the government.

Can‘t wait to sink my dick in a 10yo’s asshole

Probably a educational Video so they take their sweet time to have the retard that has to sit through have a chance to learn at least 10% of what is shown

Just be fat. It's that easy.

I always film my educational videos on portrait mode off of my cellphone.

Christians are pedophiles. Muttmericans are christians

That was pretty hot, not gonna lie.

>ID: zkCjw+bj
>jw+bj
>jew + blowjob
Guess I have been outed, I had better skedaddle now.

This is better than profiling? I would refuse to let the TSA touch my child.

Binge-drink with coaches for boys. The confessions are absolutely stunning, and that's the state of affairs from the early 2000s. I thought the p.e. fags were trolling/joking in an over-the-top way and that it comes with the territory of the profession, but it got more and more risque until the blackouts started. I discussed that with friends who had been there before (mostly female journos) and they were like "yeah, that is not widely known and parents seem to be okay with that and I was attracted to older men too at that age so who am I to judge".
>k that's kinda weird but human relationships work in strange ways, now pass the bottle

I got fully groped in a japanese airport in 2003, but they had the honor and decency to have a woman feel me up.

MUTTMERICA IS A JUDAISED, NEGRIFIED, PAEDOPHILE'S PARADISE
>MUTTMERICA IS A JUDAISED, NEGRIFIED, PAEDOPHILE'S PARADISE

Attached: sanhedrin_55b.jpg (1200x800, 754.78K)

thank goodness, what if the kid was a terrorist? That brave pedophile just saved 3000 lives from a potential 9/11 situation

They pick people out randomly to do this to in order to avoid racial profiling. I have had it done to myself though it wasn't this excessive. They do feel your dick and balls up but they didn't go back and do it again and again like they did to this kid.

you're watching a man enjoying his work

Sink into pillow and think of Britannia. Btw. does anybody of the literate fags here recognize the old saying, apparently attributed to queen victoria? I heard that several times but could not find it on google. I heard it in German, though and translated it myself.
>Ins Kissen sinken und an Britannia denken
The Queen's advice was for women, but I've only heard and read it as tongue-in-cheek for men, including James Bond if I remember correctly. Thanks.

Why do we live in a society like this??
Why does the kid allow this to happen??
Why do his parents allow it to happen???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646399908496.gif (232x194, 356.74K)