CHINA REDESIGNS UIGHUR MOSQUE

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1655545970139.jpg (972x792, 799.62K)

I respect the Chinese for their cultural imperialism. The White man used to be good at this.

is there a fucking problem ?

It would be better if the chink version didn't look like some tacky theme park version of "chinese" culture tho. The cultural revolution did more damage to china than anything ever has.

And yet they are sustain their pride and identity while the mutt kneels to bbc

>bbc
you sandniggers sure are gay

What pride. I've never seen a prideful chink. They seethe and cope about everything. because they have no culture. That was taken from them by jews and replaces with greed and consumerist envy.

>demolishes abrahamic cult facility
>rebuilds it in the glorious aesthetic style of China
that's pretty based of them DESU. While China does that, Islamists are burning down cathedrals in Europe and having them rebuilt in the styles of mosques or synagogues.

Why can’t they build themselves a mosque with Chinese characteristic in their own country?

Also majority of Muslims in China are of Han ethnicity not Uighur.

Pic related is the oldest mosque in China, built in the 7th century

Attached: 19FFAB20-378D-461F-8781-996029408271.jpg (442x585, 90.79K)

this.
as a Muslim, I even all for ethnicities and cultures express themselves in building their mosques, precisely like Han muslims did.
of course, not crossing the line of kufr (statues or painting of live beings).

Fpbp

Name one slim terror attack in China.

Post the source you nigger.

Its still a mosque though. Its not like the chinese have turned it into a buddhist temple in the same way muslims turned churches into mosques.

looks fucking amazing

It's called sinicization chud, ever heard of it?
Chinese been doing this for centuries nothing new

>The cultural revolution did more damage to china than anything ever has.
Kek. Says the Mutt witnessing the cultural erosion & replacement of his people under globohomo. Something which his people not only invented, but seem intent of spreading it around the world.

Attached: XF.jpg (554x553, 46.86K)

based

And this is bad because?

Exactly.

Based. Fuck mudslimes

Why do they even have mosques I thought they aren't allowed to read quran

Based, their money, their design

What’s your aversion to statues and paintings muslimanon? Behind each of them there is a story to recount, exactly like it is for writings

There are something like 30 million Muslims in China. You basically have two main Muslim groups: Uyghurs (Turkic, cause problems) and Hui (related to Han I think, cause no problems).

Why not?
The country comes before anything else, including religion.
This way, China still has dozens of ethnic minorities, handful of major religions, and people respect each other.
Even Singapore is similar with respect to the major racial groups. Basically: "you can practice your religion but you and your people are no better than anyone else, we are all countrymen first".
Now compare this to the social fabric of the western world.

Attached: queen-and-donald.png (427x279, 197.72K)

that's because you only meet literal faggots from taiwan and hong kong over there in the US

>mutt

>culture

this is mutt culture

Attached: 1654997139686.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Btw food niggers on youtube often go to Hui areas, which is why I know about them. They seem like a friendly and civilized bunch and their food looks top tier.

>statues
Leads to idolatry
>paintings
Paintings of living beings are haram. Paintings of non-living beings are allowed.

Every trad chinese architecture now are just plastic replicas witout use since CCP

>this is what the kikes are doing to whites
>pol claps

>we designed our own temple but it's wrong according to some white American shitposter

Chinks should just level all mosques, who would stop them anyway?

the less arabic the more beautiful Mosques tend to be

Attached: 2121321421.jpg (280x180, 11.93K)

jokes on you, these 'muslim looking mosques' have byzantine influence

the han chinese are just removing european influence from their architecture

Attached: 21421321421.jpg (539x360, 40.14K)

Its almost like whats going on in the west now was done to china by communist jews decades ago.

And this is chink culture. The same vapid globohomo consumerism thats replaced everything. Thousands of years of chink culture was burned in the fires and replaced with zog.

Attached: 1634694403950.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

Where is this?

putrajaya malasia

Why are they even larping a muzzies to begin with. The Age of empires 2 looking sprite of a design just makes it look more pathetic.