Muslimanons, What did Aisha meant by this?:

Muslimanons, What did Aisha meant by this?:

>Narrated `Aishah:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زُهَيْرٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونِ بْنِ مِهْرَانَ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ يَسَارٍ،
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَغْسِلُ الْمَنِيَّ مِنْ ثَوْبِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ أَرَاهُ فِيهِ بُقْعَةً أَوْ بُقَعًا.

Sahih al-Bukhari 232
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 98

Attached: muhammad-married-aisha-at6-year-old-muhammad-and-aisha-cartoon.jpg (575x465, 283.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=VFU1A88N_6I&list=PLAbO4DdyTGZpp-IOSB7qUbb_QYYg9ZA9B&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

It means Muhammed was a wanker. Cumshallah.

Attached: 1500984722888.jpg (512x694, 125.16K)

Of course he was leaking all over the place lol. My name is Bernd

Attached: mary3.jpg (1355x434, 135.87K)

A reminder that islam is a deception to mislead away from Salvation which comes from the Christian faith which is repentance and the belief in Jesus Christ's Sacrifice for the Forgiveness of sins.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655546217986.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

It means our prophet actually got pussy unlike you lmao

Then why are the cum stains on his clothes?

You realise it says right in your picture that's apocryphal - in other words not accepted by any Christians. Besides which the bible also says she was a virgin. So you can burn with your false prophet who raped a pre-pubescent nine year old in hell.

>flat earth vid
You can't be serious.

KEK

Attached: 1651921758559.png (567x606, 20.92K)

>pic related: based!
>Anything else: pedo!!

Hypocrisy all around.

Attached: 1647365067129.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

Splash damage

>Besides which the bible also says she was a virgin
Cope
But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
Matthew 1:25

Attached: 1636113836667.jpg (856x1024, 88.6K)

earth is flat
cope and seethe and dilate

Attached: 4 proofs FE.jpg (750x750, 132.56K)

obviously he got pussy you dumb ass. the nigger was a merchant warlord and created a religion after himself. he got pussy in the thousands if not tens of thousands. even fat fuck kim jong un has a pleasure whore house full of thousands of whores. and that's broke ass north korea. he got cum all over the place and got some cunny to clean it off. you fucking dumb shit.

Attached: 1647944406068.jpg (806x511, 47.28K)

The prophet was a very horny giga chad that enjoyed raping the women of every tribe he conquered, and also little girls.

hey go back to your shit-skin faggot country and stop fucking up Britain
literally no one wants you there

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that `Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ سَأَلْتُ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنَ يَسَارٍ فِي الثَّوْبِ تُصِيبُهُ الْجَنَابَةُ قَالَ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ كُنْتُ أَغْسِلُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ يَخْرُجُ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ وَأَثَرُ الْغَسْلِ فِيهِ بُقَعُ الْمَاءِ.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 231
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 97
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 231
(deprecated numbering scheme)

No

>You have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy, with a bubble of hot poison in your loins and a super-voluptuous flame permanently aglow in your subtle spine (oh, how you have to cringe and hide!), in order to discern at once, by ineffable signs―the slightly feline outline of a cheekbone, the slenderness of a downy limbs, and other indices which despair and shame and tears of tenderness forbid me to tabulate―the little deadly demon among the wholesome children; she stands unrecognized by them and unconscious herself of her fantastic power.
Literature has been on his side for a while.

Attached: MasudaCL1909TL_007.jpg (2040x2880, 2.75M)

Globe earth is easily provable with experiments you can do yourself.
You'd know that if you weren't the "I want to believe" type.

Based

Sounds like fake news. She was way too young to recognize cumspots when she was married to the prophet.

Im pretty sure you will recognise cumspots if some old pedo rapes you every night after a forced marriage. Plus it's in the hadiths by Al Bukhari which are the most trusted islamic sources

shoot me over an experiment that proves globe earth, just one.

Attached: FE no curve level experiment.png (672x494, 324.83K)

If I asked a muslim he would say something similar. I do not trust sandpeople. Still Joshua ben Yosef has a big place in my heart.

You've been indoctrinated since childhood, break the conditioning and discover reality.

Attached: 1616465640482.jpg (720x782, 40.99K)

Earth is not a plane. It is more a helicopter from my point of view. Or something like pic rel., but absolutely no plane

Attached: 65456589.jpg (1600x900, 209.64K)

See this video, the fourth video in a series debunking flat earth. It details experiments that you can do yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=VFU1A88N_6I&list=PLAbO4DdyTGZpp-IOSB7qUbb_QYYg9ZA9B&index=4