All lives don't matter until Black Lives Matter

All lives don't matter until Black Lives Matter

Attached: rv6kfym55b691.jpg (719x768, 86.94K)

Well then all lives will never matter.

Im much more ok with everyone dying than i am with only white people dying
Fyi

black and white lives don't matter to black people, so why should white lives care about a marxist gait group?

all lives matter except for niggers kikes trannies and jannies. they can tounge my anus.

No lives matter.

Why should I care about black lives when even black people don't?

The problem is that the basic premise of "black lives matter" is based on a lie. Blacks are not disproportionately effected by police brutality relative to the rate of their race's criminality and amount of police encounters. If one group is responsible for the most crime and as a result is involved in more police stops, they're inevitably going to be victimized by more instances of police brutality. That doesn't prove discrimination or racism, however. Men are also far more victimized by police brutality than women. is that the result of sexism? Of course not, retard. Basically, if black people didn't constantly go completely nanners, they wouldn't have this problem nearly as often. Not to mention that what the media falsely attributes to police brutality is often a circumstance where a cop gun down a black person that charged at them with a knife. I think police have become incredibly militarized and police brutality is a very real problem. However, I'm not going to let you people frame blacks are the innocent little dindu noffins when they're clearly not.

Black lives won’t matter until white lives matter

Here's my refutation: if I ever see you or any of your family I will kill without hesitation or mercy

Attached: 1649827382898.png (720x720, 1.11M)

FCKBLM

Its time to end the charade, niggars have difficulty in civilized society. Its just a cultural fact.

Remember if you spare a nigger you will financially never recover.

This. Based bodycount

If black lives matter, why don't they act like it?

>yeti blooded American
>ribbit tier analogy
in the trash.

Attached: monkey-ape.gif (220x137, 1.58M)

slide thread

Then why are people being arrested for saying white lives matter?

And then they say "fuck white people, all crackas need to die" and cut down a different forest.

>sets forest on fire
>OUR FOREST NEEDS SAVING!!1 WHY ARE YOU DOING NOTHING TO HELP US!!

>then say All Lives Matter
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

>1 post by this ID

Black Lives Matter, all other life matters more

/thread

Fuck you

Saying "black lives matter" is like showing up to a save the rain Forrest event to watch the rainforest set itself on fire and then blame the destruction on the bulldozers that were trying to escape the forest fire anyway.
How can anyone say black lives matter when the highest homicide rate is black on black?