What are your explanations for the Fermi Paradox?

I think interplanetary politics are under pol, sorry if not.

I prefer dark forest theory myself

Attached: product-image.jpg (300x461, 29.04K)

All aliens are busy jerking it in VR and have lost all interest in the much more mundane physical reality.

I read his other book and it kind of sucked. Mostly convinced me Chinese can’t write for shit.

It's explained by humans inability to grasp very complicated concepts and vast scales...
It's just a buzzword popularised by ufo shows to make it more dramatic. Don't read into it.

The hubris in the idea.. what makes anyone think they would detect lifeforms millions of lightyears away with no tools to do so.

Why do libtards fap to this Chinaman?

What's the appeal?

Enrico Fermi was a sandnigger so you can safely disregard most of what he said.

I don’t think there’s anything out there within contact range.

There are no paradox. We are not important. We can't even leave our planet.

The better technology you get - the easier for one individual to destroy the whole civilization and the probability that it will happen is very close to one.

Some stuff that I got from the gay hivemind:
> our tech can't observe shit (every planet is a blurry dot after a lot of post-processing)
> our suppositions are based on aliens using FM radio and other insanity
> for some reason the military shits all over this kind of research, so not even the current public information is trustworthy
> a more advanced civilization would be able to easily hide itself from wild chimpanzees from Earth
> we don't know how planets develop into more complex systems instead of a pool of hot goo, and why other planets don't seem to do the same

It's flat.

Attached: business lawyer pepe.jpg (420x420, 70.8K)

Also:
> everything going to shit might not always be the case, and it only is about to happen here because humans fucked some feral chimps from Africa

> or instead of some shithole planet that looks like Nevada

I need a good feature-length alternate cosmology vid/audio for background noise.
Anyone got anything rare?

Someone has to be first.

There are no aliens. Only demons, the first time we make contact with this demons, humanity is doomed

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 19.7K)

The theory is somewhat ching chong-ish, a white man can easily troll natives in Africa or South America, why would aliens be so ME ANGERU ME NUMBA WAN?

Let's assume that we have a few civilizations capable of jumping star-to-star and leaving behind territorial markers. They spread from their home system, almost like a sphere, until their supply lines extended to maximum distance or collide with another civilization.
We haven't observed any such relays, so there are probably no such civilizations nearby. Thus,
(1) We are either among the first civilizations (nearby) and have yet to jump star-to-star or see someone who does that
(2) Jumping star-to-star is such a massive fucking endeavor that few even attempted it

It's pretty simple and obvious actually. It's just the size of the universe.

Life may develop at the same time in the universe just too far away from each other or may develop close to each other just not at the same time.

This should be the basic assumption, every other point in the fermi paradox should be only assumed if this was proven to be wrong.

Current science is all pozzle, including astrophisics and other related areas. Even geology is pozzle.
And they keep treating Copérnico and Galileu as Saints wrong by the church for wrong thinking.
But what they're doing right now? Acting like the church for anyone going against the wrong thinking in any area of science.
Is so insane and unironically fitting for Clown World that they would be that extreme contradicting on their own believes.
They don't even realize. Because their dogmas are set in stone, they don't try to view this other scientific perspective like the man from the last hundreds of years or in the ancient time.
They already have the version of the universe, even if is not true.
These retards don't realize that math is a tool, a writing language. And like any other writing method, it can be flaw with erro's or assume a logic that is pure fantasy.
Just like the invisible matter and energy in the sky.
The equivalent of the Man in the Sky of other religions, matter and energy is the invisible ruler on the heads of science religious zealots.

we lack the technology to detect life outside of our solar system, such technology probably isn't even possible. if it is, and some highly advanced civilization was capable of detecting us, there's no reason they should make themselves known to us or interfere with us anyway.

Go fuck yourself and your psyop.