He's retarded

He's retarded

Attached: 1655542178567.jpg (1080x579, 199.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7STD2ESmWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you. FPBP /thread

go check your twitter.

how is he wrong?

he's having a breakdown because of some of the things that were said here, we forced him to look at his situation for real, but he can't get off the ranch he put himself on.

Chinese use tik tok to poison youth while fostering nationalism on their version

He isn't. It is 100% true that some people believe social media is destroying civilization, that is an objective fact.

Elon has no one to help him cool down before another shitpost on twitter. I could have been there but I chose masturbation. Sad.

>humans are social creatures
>have a biological need to be accepted and liked
>social media allows this to be easily exploited by bots and advertising giving viewers a false perspective
Gay groomer shit used to be debatable before 2010 but suddenly everyone is onboard with it.
Why? Because every corpo and social media site pushes faggot acceptable and celebration. Same can be said about nigger crimes matter

he is right though. all this access to the internet has turned most people into scizotypals lmao

he's right in the sense that the tiktok feed (as well as the snapchat feed and probably the youtube shorts feed) are designed to highly optimized to hijack your brain by puttin you in a dopamine reward loop.
Try it yourself. I know if I or friends of mine start using tiktok they can spend hours on it without realizing how much time flew by

Hes right though, whether the people who think it is is to be debated, but he is right as I am living proof and I am stating I believe social media is damaging society and I think it is destroying traditional civilization. Pre-2000 things were okay but look how fast we've degraded.

The internet was a mistake

so was Nato after 1991

He just so happens to be correct you spaghetti slurping nigger.

It is not "the internet" it is unambiguously all the psychological problems caused by people getting instant feedback from their social media posts, and leading their lives in a way to maximize their peer acceptance. For example, no one in their right mind looks at a drag queen and thinks "I need to get this dude in front of small children ASAP", the only reason that is happening is because of social media and the effect that has on people.

no he's right
but there's no fixing it now and he's got too much money to really, actually care about it so he's just pontificating from on high to appear intelligent to all the midwits who think he's really cool and relatable

This. Elon has never been more right.

Maybe - but he's absolutely right, you NPC.

It's no coincidence zoomers are going mental because they spend their lives on social media listening to people who they've never met critiquing them.

but you can't call him a liar

I KNOW you're retardedER, wop cunt...
youtube.com/watch?v=t7STD2ESmWg

Attached: devolution.jpg (1000x1074, 223.72K)

social contagion

>social media posts
Thing is you'd have to include sites like youtube, bitchute and here if you wanted to stop the full psychological impact of "the internet". Practically though it's those big contributors that would have to go because they actively want those problems caused to benefit from it and features like being able to quickly and easily communicate or share videos are too convenient to give up.

>Create new ways to get things done
>Create new markets
>Become the richest man in the world
>make a wrongthink
Yes, he is. You are not, he is.

Say you were an ugly, dumb middle age fat boring man that everyone ignored on Facebook. Now go transgender. Boom, hundreds of likes. Before I gave up on social media the same exact thing happened to me and the Donald Trump cult of personality. It was less than a month between putting up my MAGA profile pic and maxing out my friends list. It is only dumb luck that I wasn't standing next Viking horns guy on 1/6.

No, he's bang on. If you remember social media days.

>or perhaps social media in general
Wow no shit, I've only been saying that since 2005 when everyone was telling middle school me that I was going to "miss out" by not having a myspace.

Hey fuckface, if you're going to leech ideas off me, at least give me royalties. I don't want fame, I want cold hard rubles since that's the only currency that doesn't suck ass now.

Attached: 1617765321166.jpg (265x190, 14.42K)

I’m tired of this attention-seeking faggot. And I’m talking if his persona specifically. He’s the kind of person who try to get his HS moment of glory during adulthood. No shit he’s popular among sois.

People saying “social media bad” are the same addicted to it. It’s a way to wash away your own responsibilities. Be very aware of these people. Inb4, my only “social media” is Any Forums.

speak for yourself pastanigger
ive never had any online presence
nor will i

WOW IS THAT SO PUTINBOT SCUM GO BACK TO RUSSIA VATNIG SUBHUMAN