How come only fat Brits can achieve this build? Perfectly rotund protruding belly, free of rolls and minimal moobage

How come only fat Brits can achieve this build? Perfectly rotund protruding belly, free of rolls and minimal moobage.
Every other obese person I've ever seen has crazy moobs and fat folds making them look like a fat Michelin Man.

Attached: sheffield-wednesday-fan-paul-tango-man-gregory-braves-the-cold-conditions-GCYN0E.jpg (1300x956, 191.77K)

It's the greggs food.

Strong fat. The blokes probably a concretor.

The full English breakfast and roast dinners (where half the plate is roasted meat) are what make it. Greggs is the same sort of thing; sausages, bacon and eggs in every thing . Its what happens when your diet is made up of mostly protein. It's not healthy, but it does give a disturbing amount of strength. Certainly superior to the sugar and syrup bloated Amerifat.

ouch you just had to lay that one in
>captcha: GYMJK

Attached: hm.jpg (267x189, 8.44K)

Aren't sumo wrestlers supposed to be strong fat? Even they look softer/jigglier than fat Brits. Maybe it's all the rice/carbs

Attached: soccer-coca-cola-football-championship-queens-park-rangers-v-sheffield-GBNGWW.jpg (1274x1390, 179.88K)

It's due to visceral fat gain caused by hormonal changes induced by alcohol. This is compared to a "normal" fat fuck storing a lot of their fat sub-cutaneously.

you may not like it, but that IS what peak obesity looks like.

he's arching his back and pooooooooooshing his tummy out you retard

lol

Attached: main-qimg-57aa816986937312dce063db80a823a0-pjlq.jpg (550x408, 36.87K)

I agree it's kinda kino

Attached: RUxNODU3MTkwMzg=.jpg (1200x847, 92.44K)

Luv lager
Luv greggs
Simple as

It’s fat/carbs from pork and pastry (ancestral diet) as opposed to GMO corn syrup and rapeseed oil

Attached: norfklaus.jpg (828x716, 44.25K)

goybean oil & corn syrup cause moobs/folds

me on the left

Attached: 1582436711937.jpg (722x478, 215.78K)

here we call it "beer muscle"

Yuropoors are so fucking ugly

beer, shitty fried crap, and low value pastries.

That belly is 85% muscle