Why are they so pathetic?

Why are they so pathetic?

Seriously, there is barely any nation as irrelevant as Poland. They contributed literally ZERO to European culture.

And as if that wasn't enough they demand money and gibs CONSTANTLY, behaving just like niggers and they also took our land and turned it into a shithole just like niggers.

Attached: Flag_of_Poland_(1928–1980,_3-2).svg.png (600x400, 360)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JxlKA1ry5gwb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>german seethe thread

why is there a polan thread everyday
are you targeting me

why did they took prussia

Attached: 1655081645588.png (423x554, 220.52K)

Wrong flag

Attached: file.png (1280x853, 5K)

Funny how this board has been seething about Poland since the start of the war.

>They contributed literally ZERO to European culture.
the germ nigger is perfidious and unpleasant and thus got stomped and 80 years later replaced with Ahmet:
>On October 13, 1944, the Nazi German army barbarously burnt the collections of the Polish National Library in Warsaw. Over 80,000 prints from the 15th-18th centuries, over 26,000 manuscripts.

>When the German army occupied the district where I lived, we were ordered to leave the house immediately and it was burnt down with all the equipment, collections, the library, the workshop for scientific work. And before and after it other houses were burning, one after another. On my way out I managed to take only some underwear and the manuscript of my scientific work, for which I had worked during the entire war, into my suitcase. On the way, when we were driven from the burning house to the camp, the soldiers took the underwear from the suitcase - only the manuscript remained. Then a German officer came up, opened the suitcase and found a manuscript.

>"What is it? Scientific work?" - he said - "there is no more Polish culture" - "es gibt keine polnische Kultur mehr"

>And he threw the manuscript into the gutter. These words contained the whole attitude of Germans towards us, especially in this "there is no more". - because it was, but for 5 years they made it not to be. Their action wanted not only to destroy Polish culture, but to erase even its traces. It was done with premeditation. It was the execution of Hitler's personal order. But this order was obeyed by everyone, by civil authorities as well as by private people, scholars and artists. The whole German people took part in this plunder and destruction, and they are all responsible for it.

(((Globalists))) discuss how to subvert Poland and destroy the Polish people

bitchute.com/video/JxlKA1ry5gwb/

Attached: 1654776615126.png (800x970, 2.98M)

Pay denbts and reparations.

if we are so irrelevant why do you keep starting threads about us
get help gopnik

>citing Jews
Yikes.

>DESTROY POLAND 1939
>DESTROY WARSAW
>NEIN! WHY POLAND HAS NO KULTUR?

Attached: 1641966803115.jpg (944x761, 76.79K)

>They contributed literally ZERO to European culture.
Are you mad they didn't destroy Europe multiple times like Germany did?

Well this place is called pol.

Attached: 1655220309878.jpg (800x596, 42.24K)

Our friend here is polish

Attached: 2E3FA0FF-1BA0-4129-AFD1-89C9D600032A.jpg (220x164, 10.74K)

We tried to save Europe retard

Ayo we wuz scientists n sheeeeit, but da G*rm always keeping a brutha down!

You think that Poland is bad? wait until Jewkraine joins the EU. This corrupt shithole will bankrupt Germany. Think of Greece multiplied by 10009.

I unironically hope so.

They had their intellectual elites culled twice in a century
But agreed, they are pure cancer

Have you been impressed by polish posters since the war started?
I'm not.

Ukraine wasn't having a migrant crisis pre invasion and had better living standards than russia

I really don't wanna argue with amerisharts. Your ignorance is just astounding.

Polacks are disgusting dogs. Fuck em all.

Attached: 1655545384531.png (220x221, 56.34K)

Yet they live rent free in ur head helmut